WHitwell kicking Notre dame butt

Tgirl08

wow tgirl08 is out of her mind or something. 215 at whitwell has not won a match yet. I have saw notre dames supposable 215 and it doesnt look good for the whitwell boy. :lol:

Hey Bearcat,

Isn't our 215 that Russian kid that has failed about 4 grades whose old man got transferred here from Iowa to be over the strength training program at UTC ?

Edited by harry thornton

Hey Bearcat,

Isn't our 215 that Russian kid that has failed about 4 grades whose old man got transferred here from Iowa to be over the strength training program at UTC ?

HARRY Baylor was able to get that kid instead of ND. Glad to see that you guys have a spirited rivalry going with Whitwell. If you are planning a pre match event in whitwell be sure to let me know where.

HARRY Baylor was able to get that kid instead of ND. Glad to see that you guys have a spirited rivalry going with Whitwell. If you are planning a pre match event in whitwell be sure to let me know where.

I'm glad you're inquiring. There is a pre-planning meeting today at 4:00pm @ that establishment at the bottom of Missionary Ridgr across from "The King's Lodge" Myself, ITJX, and BCB will be in tow. Then it's off to nourish and quench the young Catholic Ethiopians as they dismount the scales. BCB knows the name of the place. Hope you make it.

Harry

Notre Dames 215 weight class guy will get the worse beating of his life i predict it lasting no longer than a minute thats being nice :P

Hey Harry ,doesn't this Tgirl08 remind you of that one girl that would always try to get her OLD MAN into a fight, just to show everybody how TUFF he was. Some advise Tgirl06, most of the time your OLD MAN would love to tell you to keep it quite, but it's hard to tell your OLD LADY to do that.

SASSYLONGANDLEANS OLD MAN

BCB

I'm glad you're inquiring. There is a pre-planning meeting today at 4:00pm @ that establishment at the bottom of Missionary Ridgr across from "The King's Lodge" Myself, ITJX, and BCB will be in tow. Then it's off to nourish and quench the young Catholic Ethiopians as they dismount the scales. BCB knows the name of the place. Hope you make it.

Harry

mr.wonderful is joining us also