1A Championship Game Score Predictions

JCSEAGLESXC

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possumtown – (AP)

Well fellers the time is drawin nearer by the minute fer da big show down in da Boro between ar Commanders and dem fellers which ar blue Eagles from over yonder in west TN. I think ole JaxMan said it da best…Dis here contest is fer da Campbellite Cup. Who woulda figgered thare woulda been 2 private schools in dis here final showdown. Not ole Possumtowner I’ll tell ya right now.

I been doin a lot a figgerin bout this game and I seen a whole mess of film to and I keep a checkin that color nob on muh tv cause dem blue eagle fellers looks a bunch like ar green uns who I reckon will have to be a wearin white this go round. Shoot I fegger we won 5 games in white but we ar still the green uns.

This here game ill be the last time a mess of these fellers ever play dis sport. Shoot ole Possumtowner still remembers his last un. What a way to go out. Win er lose, we sure is proud of ar firery green fellers and I know them fine folks whut live in Jackson is proud too.

I figger dis here game to be a close un. An I see a few real areas which could make dis here game go one way of the other. Don’t wont to spend a bunch a time a lookin at schedules but ar Commanders done played some real tuff games against some real tuff folks. I reckon that will help.

A good week of practice fer dem Commanders to. Ole coach Mc done had dem fellers a practicin all over da place and they had some good uns to.

The wully worms aint out today so I no it’s a gonna be real cold tomorrow. Muh barn door swung shut on its own so its gonna be windy too. Aint gonna be no deep balls thrown tomorrow. All short passin and poundin that rock. Whoever pounds dat rock the best, wins dis game. Rite dat down.

Main thing bout a game lik this rite here is who makes the least mistakes is the team which wins. Look fer the green fellers to come out a tryin to pound that rock. Don’t be lookin fer em to try to run wide and use that speed cause it wont work cause dem blue fellers are quick. If in dem Blue fellers try and put a bunch in dat box then ole Jon Miller will commence to slingin dat rock and he can sling it I tell ya. Fact is he hadn’t had to sling it a whole bunch. Ole Stevens, McKnight, Teeter, and Doak ill look like deers a runnin on dat fake grass over yonder in the boro. Jeremy Rickaway is a good un to and I’ll tell ya right now, he is a different runner since the 2nd half of the 2nd game with the G-Men. He runs hard and shoot if ya git in his way, he will run flat over ya. Ar line will git fooled some by dem quick uns dem blue fellers got.

I figger dem blue fellers ar gonna try and sling dat rock a bunch. Dats whut we hope cause we got some good uns that can sur nuff break up some passes. Ar green fellers is gonna have to find ways to git to that left handed qb. Ole Doak will git him another pick this Friday and you folks jest go ahead an rite dat down to. Ar defense aint nithin but a mess of good uns. Ole Wade is as tuff as a pine not and I no it. Ole Ferraro is a mean un and played bout as good against dem Bulldogs as he has ever played. Brent Boyd will hit ye so hard ya wont feel it till ye wake up.

We got us some good young uns too ya’ll ill be a hearin a bunch about in a year or so. Ole Coach Mc tells me it’s a good of crop as his ole eyes have seen.

Last week we had to jump on dat last big rock before we crossed dat crick. Dis week we ar jest tryin to jump on dat other bank without getting ar feet wet. Jest one more time green fellers. Dis rite here is yer shot.

Dem green fellers ill lead at the halftime 13-6 (dem college goal posts is tuff on dem young uns). When all dat snow settles and dat ice is done breakin, this firery green bunch from Possumtown is gonna win this here game by the score of 27- 20 and bring em a gold ball back to Possumtown. But folks, don’t be fooled by dat score. This here game could go one way or to the other pendin on jest who wants it dat bad. An ole Possumtowner knows of one firery green bunch dat jest does want it dat bad. We Ready…. Muh ankles are tapped up and I got muh nee brace on. Lets kick dis here game off an get dat purdy shinny gold rock to Possumtown where it belongs.

Well, I want to know if this Alcoa fan should attend the game. Seeing an extra game might build anticipation. What can I expect if I go. I have never seen a 1A state game, or even a 1A versus 1A matchup. I just want to know if I should make the trip early to see them. The $10 ticket is for both games, or is it just for 1. If I go I will be with the FCS group, only because there is a guy on the MC wrestling team from there. I want to see some good football.

Well, I want to know if this Alcoa fan should attend the game. Seeing an extra game might build anticipation. What can I expect if I go. I have never seen a 1A state game, or even a 1A versus 1A matchup. I just want to know if I should make the trip early to see them. The $10 ticket is for both games, or is it just for 1. If I go I will be with the FCS group, only because there is a guy on the MC wrestling team from there. I want to see some good football.

Youll see a good un feller. Yur 10 dollas means yer good fer both games. We welcome yer support and wish you good luck to

Come on down Alcoa fan! Should be a great game. Both teams like to run the spread option offense and throw it around as well. Defenses are both small but fast. Plenty of room on the FC side for anyone wishing us well. $10 gets you a seat for both games 1A & 2A!

FC = 21

JCS = 7

:thumb:

Mcwrestler, I (Slick Rick) can tell you this. Friendship should win this game rather handily, but you never know what could happen. You said you have never seen a 1A state championship game. I have been to everyone since the late 80's. I can tell you this, don't be disappointed. Friendship Christian has a good team and Old S.R. and the rest of The Commander Nation are pulling for them to win. 1A is weak this year compared to what it has been. This will be the weakest team to win a championship in 1A in many years. Like I said, Friendship is a good team, but they are not great. We have come accustomed to seeing great teams play in the 1A game, but this year you will not see that. Friendship is very deserving, as is Jackson Christian. I am just saying that in most years these two team would have trouble competing with the 1A powers of the past.