Siegel vs. Riverdale

inappropriate81

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get on myspace i gotta talk to you bout something

You guys need to quit telling all these secrets on MySpace and MSN lol. I'm sure that Riverdale coaches know exactly what is going on and for the most part probably don't read the T.

So let out the secret news, so I don't have to get on here ... then call someone... then find out it's not true then call someone else and find out it is lol.

Anyways, if Cutter is feeling okay to play and his nose is set I think we can win this game at RHS if not... well Siegel better be shooting lights out for this one not to get ugly. :thumb:

Riverdale is the obvious favorite that's for sure... But I definitely think Riverdale could underestimate Siegel... and if Siegel comes ready to play, they could beat the Warriors... We will know tonight I will have to be a little late because of a meet, but Nation and blackhole and appropriate try and keep a seat in the front for me :lol:

Guest dare_2_dream

no he doesnt...yall always say he doesnt have to score alot to win cause he is so good at distributing the ball around and accounting for the points through assist...

Siegel doesn't have many people who can create their own shot, and make it with great consistency. Don't get me wrong, there are some. If Cutter has 10 assist, thats about 20 points. With the created shots that other people make, thats about another 20. If Cutter only has 9, thats about 50 points. Won't win too many games scoring fifty i don't think.

i think alot of peoples perspective of the riverdale team will change tonight. im sure my perspective of the siegel team will too, whether its for worse or for better, is completely up to them :ph34r:

im excited to see neal carrol in action, have been ever since i read the articles in the DNJ. he has overcame alot ;)

i think alot of peoples perspective of the riverdale team will change tonight. im sure my perspective of the siegel team will too, whether its for worse or for better, is completely up to them B)

im excited to see neal carrol in action, have been ever since i read the articles in the DNJ. he has overcame alot :ph34r:

he has, but he only gets like 3 mins a game, dont make fun of him if he misses a shot or somethin, it really pisses people off when ppl make fun of him, if i were you i would be more excited bout seein marc gooch ;)