Siegel vs. Riverdale

inappropriate81

Wow, what a post!

I didn't know ole TJ tried out and FAILED in making th team.. that must really hurt his heart.

Oh well, Nick hit some great floaters last night night and even recorded a blocked shot I think.

Anyone up for a Ban TJ from CoachT thread? :thumb:

ha ha weve been trying, but yeah nick is comin along as a player, but he basically threw the ball up for grabs at the end of the game and it showed his experience.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Wow, what a post!

I didn't know ole TJ tried out and FAILED in making th team.. that must really hurt his heart.

Oh well, Nick hit some great floaters last night night and even recorded a blocked shot I think.

Anyone up for a Ban TJ from CoachT thread? :thumb:

He tried out at Oakland too, and got cut, and then came back to Siegel. :thumb:

I think a ban would be nice.

I also think a protest march against John Barron starting would be fitting too.

gosh dang...after 4 years of seeing your ignorant self on here i dont know why i even bothered. cant win an argument with someone like you...talkin about ME not "hearing" anything. fouling WAS part of siegels strategy, BELIEVE. coach harris knows us better than ANYBODY and he knows that free throw shooting has defined the outcome of some of our seasons recently. we were on target last night so it bit him in the but. obviously he didnt want any of his fellas to foul out, but thats how it works. riverdale was superior in every aspect besides 3pt shooting last night, THATS why we beat siegel, so sit down. drive yourself 8 hours down here and see it happen again to siegel at your place in january :rolleyes:

Perhaps if you supported your posts with fact based comments, you could prove me wrong or get me to see the side your playing. But still trying to see where I'm complaining that refs were a reason Siegel lost? Lets go over what I have said

1) Refs didn't let them play, 18 first half fouls on Siegel -Fact, said by Riverdale and Siegel students and the DNJ

2) Montori did have 3 first quarter fouls, not saying none of them were fouls just stating that yes he did have 3 first quarter fouls - Fact

3) Montori not in the game hurts Siegel -Obvious Fact

So what exactly do you think I am saying that is so "ignorant" numbers 1,2, or 3...I'm slightly confused?

Guest dare_2_dream

3 Fouls in the first quarter????? You will NOT win with you center having 3 fouls in the first quarter. This team can win if they learn to play together, this ONE MAN SHOW will keep you in the L column. Cutter has to involve his teammates, easier said than done, but they can not be a one pass and shoot team, I would like see his assist to shot ratio?????? What makes a good point guard is his distribution of the basketball., right now Siegel is playing predictable backetball, the other team know who is going to shoot or at least attempt to score., and everybody else is standing around watching..........

Cutter does not try to run a one man show, as you call it. Cutter tries to get his teammates involved, and with games with assists of 12,13,15 .. I think he proves that he wants to get his teammates involved. Cutter will throw a pass for a wide-open score and someone will bobble it or miss the layup. That does something to the confidence level he has in his teammates. Cutter does not shoot too many wild shots, he does throw up left handed floater over a whole teams defense. Cutter knows what his game is and he plays it very well.

Cutter does not try to run a one man show, as you call it. Cutter tries to get his teammates involved, and with games with assists of 12,13,15 .. I think he proves that he wants to get his teammates involved. Cutter will throw a pass for a wide-open score and someone will bobble it or miss the layup. That does something to the confidence level he has in his teammates. Cutter does not shoot too many wild shots, he does throw up left handed floater over a whole teams defense. Cutter knows what his game is and he plays it very well.

or the younger guys dont expect the pass and the ball hits them on the foot or gets em right in the chest by surprised and it gets stolen ........ but we also werent there to know. maybe the other guys were scared and said they didnt want the ball :thumb: who knows ...

Perhaps if you supported your posts with fact based comments, you could prove me wrong or get me to see the side your playing. But still trying to see where I'm complaining that refs were a reason Siegel lost? Lets go over what I have said

1) Refs didn't let them play, 18 first half fouls on Siegel -Fact, said by Riverdale and Siegel students and the DNJ

2) Montori did have 3 first quarter fouls, not saying none of them were fouls just stating that yes he did have 3 first quarter fouls - Fact

So what exactly do you think I am saying that is so "ignorant" numbers 1,2, or 3...I'm slightly confused?

im done and wont waste any more time on you...like i said if you want to see it happen again in january, make a trip up here

1) riverdale won - fact

2) refs had no impact in the game - fact

3) riverdale is better than siegel - fact

4) cutter was ballin in the 2nd half - fact

5) riverdale outplayed siegel - fact

6) riverdale has more experience than siegel - fact

7) riverdale will beat siegel again at their place - fact

8) but cutter will still score more than 20 points - fact

9) but kevin, scott, and michael will all score double digits - fact

10) montori will foul out again - fact

hopefully that cleared up some confusion, nice, easy, simple ;)

im done and wont waste any more time on you...like i said if you want to see it happen again in january, make a trip up here

1) riverdale won - fact

2) refs had no impact in the game - fact

3) riverdale is better than siegel - fact

4) cutter was ballin in the 2nd half - fact

5) riverdale outplayed siegel - fact

6) riverdale has more experience than siegel - fact

7) riverdale will beat siegel again at their place - fact

8) but cutter will still score more than 20 points - fact

9) but kevin, scott, and michael will all score double digits - fact

10) montori will foul out again - fact

hopefully that cleared up some confusion, nice, easy, simple ;)

I see a couple problems with these facts, first and foremost I should say. "Facts" that contain the word "will" are more "opinions" and "personal beliefs" and opposed to "Facts". So I went ahead and marked off numbers 7,8,9, and 10.

And I must be silly but refs always have an impact on a game, I mean if they didn't...people would never get fouls, they would never shoot free throws, would never know whose ball it is...Look, its all a bit technical but to get right to it, they do have an impact on every game. ;)

But before I can make that trip up there, probably need to get back to studying for finals. Hope you have learned the difference in fact and opinion

Edited by Harris' hooligans

I see a couple problems with these facts, first and foremost I should say. "Facts" that contain the word "will" are more "opinions" and "personal beliefs" and opposed to "Facts". So I went ahead and marked off numbers 7,8,9, and 10.

And I must be silly but refs always have an impact on a game, I mean if they didn't...people would never get fouls, they would never shoot free throws, would never know whose ball it is...Look, its all a bit technical but to get right to it, they do have an impact on every game. :thumb:

But before I can make that trip up there, probably need to get back to studying for finals. Hope you have learned the difference in fact and opinion

good trying to "school" me on opinions, when your post features 1.5 opinions also. your right, refs do have an impact on the game, i meant they didnt have an abnormal impact, therefor #2 is correct. that means you have a 1:2 (50%)fact/opinion ratio compared to my 2:5 (40%) ratio...FACT

but yea since you wanted to attest #7-10 so bad, we could take a poll, bet you my opinion is shared by many, not to mention i gave cutter props in #8. that wont be neccessary, you can see it all play out in january once again like i said ;)

1) not a fact siegel was hacking like crazy they could have called more thanthey did like in every game there were calls that both teams didnt agree with and some no call like the multiple times scott did a head fake and went for a little jumper with aseigel player on his back and not called

2) could be fact but i thought he got the 3rd foul in the 2nd QTR and the 4th and 5th came on consecetive possesions and what i remember all his fouls were fouls

3) ill give you that i am sure it hurt with him not being in the game

and my final note to you the officals were not that bad we have had a lot worse i would give them an average grade and as we both know with all the high school games we have seen that is good LOL