Undefeated teams?

PhotoGuy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are teams in AA that are undefeated the ony ones I've seen or heard about are Pigeon Forge, Fulton, Austin East and Howard. Know any others from West TN

The Liberty Crusaders are undefeated, if you don't count the hall of fame games. What difference does it make Pigeon Forge and Austin East are not in the same league with Liberty. Your 2006-2007 AA back to back state champions the Liberty Crusaders. :lol:

That's impossible they will not lose in the region. Or something? The something is nothing it will not happen. And if they don't lose in west TN, middle Tn and east Tn don't stand a chance. And that's my final answer. And by the way they won at the marshall county hoopfest today also. They beat a team from Illinois. Thank you and have a good day :unsure: They call you photo guy, well take a picture of that.

Edited by nebuntyn

More often than not the best team in the state, or any state, or any college team, or NBA team, or whatever sport it is, does not win the championship. Having won as a coach I can, and believe I am justified in my opinion. When enough people start telling a team they are unbeatable, that is the easist time to beat them.

I am not saying Liberty will not repeat, they have the best chance of winning AA. But remember once you get out of district, it only takes one loss (except for the Region championship game) to end a season.

Edited by westtnbballer

Them boys of East Ridge are still undefeated

East Tn and Middle Tn are not as strong as West Tn in basketball. If Liberty does not win the state, somebody from West Tn will. East and Middle are stronger in football. By the way who is East Ridge? I didn't know they existed, there is a reason for that. :)

Edited by nebuntyn