Tennessean MidState Top 10

Midstate

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cobra i do agree with you about whites creek being the top team in the midstate without a doubt. but i dont think mcgavock will finish second in the district this year. i've seen everyone play except glencliff, and think that antioch will finish second instead of mcgavock. they have no answer for the two big men inside. and in the two games i seen antioch play the other post played better than mcadoo anyway

Hoops33, I dont really know much about any other teams because I just got done following football, but I do know Lipscomb should be up there. Lipscomb just finished football saturday and two games ago they got their star player, josh slater, back from knee surgery. I am not sure if Lipscomb plays Franklin or not, but I have a feeling that Lipscomb could take care of business

time for someone from 11-AAA to chime in...

Franklin has been a good team the last several years, and this district aint garbage. Franklin is in a rebuilding year, having lost several of their top seniors, will probably still finish towards the top. Inpenedence is early favorite to take the division, and i would consider them one of the best in the midstate. Cetennial will also be a strong contender for regions this year (not saying this cause i go there, just tellin it like it is) they played well against Indy, and got beat late. They got Franklin this friday then well all see just how good either if these 2 teams are.

as for all the other schools mentioned, i cant/wont comment on those, cause i dont follow a lot ball played outside the Williamson County, unless we play em.

BTW centennial railed marshall county 83-59 tonight.

okay some of you guys are talkin reckless on here Antioch better than Whites Creek you cant be serious I saw Antioch play the other night against Franklin and Antioch almost got beat they play very selfish everybody wants to score, Michael McAdoo posts hard but the guards dont even look his way, without McAdoo Antioch would struggle but come on now im not trying to bag on Antioch but they shouldnt be that high in the polls now maybe a number 6 or 7 spot but not top 5 oh not at all i promise you mark my words MCGAVOCK will beat ANTIOCH and they will be the number 2 team in District 12AAA

Top 10 MIDSTATE teams:

1. Whites Creek- still has the talent to get back to the final four in the state

2. Brentwood Academy- still has Brian Wright, Brandon Brown, Garrett, and Kottas the only team i see that can beat Whites Creek

Hey cobra,I seen both Antioch and Mcgavock play this year and if you ask me Antioch plays better as a team than them. kilcrease is the most selfish player in the conf. Woods is a player though but not any better than antiochs guard upton. plus mcgavock doesnt have much size and antioch does with mcadoo and number 31, dont know his name. im not downing mcgavock they're good, but not as good as antioch. but like you and hoops said, nobody can beat the cobras..... not even brentwood academy!!

Hey cobra,I seen both Antioch and Mcgavock play this year and if you ask me Antioch plays better as a team than them. kilcrease is the most selfish player in the conf. Woods is a player though but not any better than antiochs guard upton. plus mcgavock doesnt have much size and antioch does with mcadoo and number 31, dont know his name. im not downing mcgavock they're good, but not as good as antioch. but like you and hoops said, nobody can beat the cobras..... not even brentwood academy!!

TAGH WELLS IS THE 6 FT 8 GUY FROM ANTIOCH, BUT HE PLAYS 3/SMALL FORWARD. I WATCHED TEAMS PLAY ALL SUMMER AT CAMPS AND BRENTWOOD ACADEMY WAS THE BEST TEAM I SAW AND JAIME GRAHM FROM WHITES CREEK WAS THE BEST PLAYER I SAW.

Knowing Crowder was well as I do. With this team anything less than state will be considered disappointing season. I can't wait to see Whites Creek and Antioch meet up here in a little over a month. That will be show down.

Remember Antioch is still undefeated and it dosn't matter how they win, as long as they win is what matters.

Edited by Rhea Co.

Knowing Crowder was well as I do. With this team anything less than state will be considered disappointing season. I can't wait to see Whites Creek and Antioch meet up here in a little over a month. That will be show down.

Remember Antioch is still undefeated and it dosn't matter how they win, as long as they win is what matters.

OAKLAND is still undefeated too, and winning by about 20+ pts a game..

i believe in the scrimmage oakland played whites creek pretty well, and beating them by about 14 at one point in the game :thumb:

OAKLAND is still undefeated too, and winning by about 20+ pts a game..

i believe in the scrimmage oakland played whites creek pretty well, and beating them by about 14 at one point in the game :thumb:

im not tryin to sound like a jerk but they "were beating" them by 14 what was the final score. i am just wonderin how you all played em not tryin to say oakland is garbage