Black Horse final results

CoachDelgado

Since this thread has gotten boring, allow me to throw my two cents in since I am the one who invited the officials.

yea, this thread did get a little boring talking about zebras. ;)

g-dog, awaiting your pitiful attempt at a response from my earlier observation. and i know you can read because i saw you carrying around a book on saturday. but wait, maybe it only contained pics. :lol::lol:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1993 AAA State Duals held at Germantown. David Scott and I reffed the finals. McCallie defeated Bradley.

1995 A-AA State Duals held at Memphis Catholic. David Marking and I reffed the finals. Brentwood Academy defeated Greeneville.

I looks like you had two good officials for the 1993 State Duals and one good official for the 1995 State Duals.

yea, this thread did get a little boring talking about zebras. ;)

g-dog, awaiting your pitiful attempt at a response from my earlier observation. and i know you can read because i saw you carrying around a book on saturday. but wait, maybe it only contained pics. :lol::lol:

Jimboy,

No time to give you a proper response last night as I was not home and can not afford the time today at work either... but rested assured you will see my reply this evening!

And you know us private school kiddos... we like to take the easy road as often as possible so I definitely stick with the picture book types... definitely made it tough getting that engineering degree in college but I at least there were still drawings and prints for me to read! ;)

don't know about their ability to hang gold around the neck but hey, who knows. as to their whereabouts, the leader o' the pack said it's an issue being handled within the confines of their den. :thumb:

Well both Bridgeforth and Reynolds are Region Champs.Reynolds wouldve for sure won at 140 because he's beat both Smith and Bonilla both by more than 1 point (he also won blackhorse last year) and Bridgeforth wouldve beat the Bartlett guy but I dont know about the (BM) kid.

I looks like you had two good officials for the 1993 State Duals and one good official for the 1995 State Duals.

ooooooooooo, psych...... :o

Jimboy,

No time to give you a proper response last night as I was not home and can not afford the time today at work either... but rested assured you will see my reply this evening!

And you know us private school kiddos... we like to take the easy road as often as possible so I definitely stick with the picture book types... definitely made it tough getting that engineering degree in college but I at least there were still drawings and prints for me to read! :D

oh, i forgot about that private school background, takes a few days to formulate a response for impossible to challenge observations. :o

btw, i didn't realize it took so long to learn how to drive a train. thought it was much like a car. :rolleyes:

Although I was not at the tournament this year, I have always been Satisfied with the referees from Memphis. I was always told that if I stay on the attack and keep wrestling, that it can't be the refs fault.

look at you being all mature sounding and stuff. ;)

btw, heard about the sweet v over the bro of a former nemesis. keep it up. and d says hey. :thumb:

look at you being all mature sounding and stuff. ;)

btw, heard about the sweet v over the bro of a former nemesis. keep it up. and d says hey. :thumb:

Indeed that had to be a nice victory for you FES... I bet it brought a small smile of satisfaction to your face. Had a nice convo with your mom the other day too, she sounds very proud of her boys!