Oliver Springs vs. Onieda

S.O.S.HS05

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings to Coach C.! This will be a fun game to watch, but I'm not certain its gonna be a whole lot of fun playing or coaching in it until its over. Oneida is very focused on Coalfield right now, so I'm sure they haven't given much thought about Friday's game. I would suspect OS has a date tonight and they have the same thought process. Thats one of the things that makes these teams so good, their ability to stay with the task at hand. Personnel wise it should be pretty equal all over the court, they both have athletic squads with good shooters and capable post games. Oneida can go at Kayla C. and Barger with multiple defenders. It will be a good game, but I wouldn't think either team will blow the other out. (they are way too competative for that to occur) I'll give my score later this week!

Kaz :thumb:

Ya know im going to be completly honest. Reffs get you out of rythm and make some games close. BUT if O.S plays as poorly tonight on friday they will get absolutly BLOWN out of the gym. I hope tonight was a case of lookin forward to onieda and not focusing on the task at hand. Dont get me wrong at all. I want o.s to win. But tonight seemed like their will be trouble in paradise come fri! Well see...

Ya know im going to be completly honest. Reffs get you out of rythm and make some games close. BUT if O.S plays as poorly tonight on friday they will get absolutly BLOWN out of the gym. I hope tonight was a case of lookin forward to onieda and not focusing on the task at hand. Dont get me wrong at all. I want o.s to win. But tonight seemed like their will be trouble in paradise come fri! Well see...

not that oz played bad tonight, you must give credit to the Lady Eagles because they left their hearts on the floor. yes the reffs stunk! but you can only blame so much on what they call. with an over time game like to night i think that their should be no one in this district to look over the lady eagles. good game on both ball clubs side. see ya next time :thumb::(

I wouldn't place too much emphasis on OS's struggles last night, I'm sure they weren't entirely focused on the task at hand. When your facing one of the top teams in the district (Oakdale), you can't do that and get away with it. Oneida has made short work of all their district foes and seems to be playing at a higher level than the Lady Bobcats. How that projects into Fridays game is anybodies guess. Oliver Springs has Oneida's utmost respect, this should be one of the hottest tickets in East Tennessee Friday Night! Keep working hard girls! Your doing a great job and playing pretty well as of late!

:thumb: Kazeem :angry: