Cumberland Co. & Stone Memorial

Jet Pride

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck. I hope you don't have another season like you had last yr. I always liked your stadium and the way cars and trucks could park on the side behind the visiting team. There are some class folks associated with your school.

youre exactly right, anybody heard anything more about limbourg's recruiting

they will stay 5a for a long while, this years freshmen class could be over 400. anybody know when spring practice is for either team and scrimages

Good luck. I hope you don't have another season like you had last yr. I always liked your stadium and the way cars and trucks could park on the side behind the visiting team. There are some class folks associated with your school.

blueangel51, we are starting spring training at the end of April I believe and then at the beginning of May we are scrimmaging a team in Oliver Springs. I looked up their region and record.

They are apart of a region in 2A and their record was 1-9. Only beating another team that went 0-10. I'll look up the exact dates of our scrimmage and spring training for you.

wingman, I hope we don't have another one like that either. Alot of us are tired of being underdogs all the time. We're gonna work our butts off to upset some teams. Thanks for the compliment on the stadium too! It is pretty cool. We got our tailgaters mostly on the side where you can go park your vehicles on the other side of the field haha. Good food there too >.>