2007 Region 6 1A

Big Bigby

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenman, I know you know that I know that you know what I want to know about you know who. CW? Who's steppin in for Dixon and Bordain? Who's QBin? :lol:

HUH?? That is deep.

Shannon Adams who will be a JR will be the running back. Very fast and quick. Probably as fast as Dixon but not the power. Cameron Martin I'm sure will be the QB.

Easy Z O 6...............forgot you are in that region. I know you know how to do it. The question is CAN you?

Middleman, who are you? If you got my number call me. I can't figure out who you are.

And I think more than one team in the region can figure out how to stop Daily. Incidentally, this isn't the first time Walt has put his best player in the gun and let him run it. He did it a few years ago with JaMarcus Webster, but that didn't have the results the scheme is now. Any MP people know if that guy went anywhere?

HUH?? That is deep.

Shannon Adams who will be a JR will be the running back. Very fast and quick. Probably as fast as Dixon but not the power. Cameron Martin I'm sure will be the QB.

Wasn't Adams the tailback running the ball at the JV game between mTp/CW last year when he was a sophomore? Having a second year starting QB back might mean CW throwing a lot in the up coming season and could spell trouble for mTp.

Middleman, who are you? If you got my number call me. I can't figure out who you are.

And I think more than one team in the region can figure out how to stop Daily. Incidentally, this isn't the first time Walt has put his best player in the gun and let him run it. He did it a few years ago with JaMarcus Webster, but that didn't have the results the scheme is now. Any MP people know if that guy went anywhere?

JaMarcus, I think, went on to Cleveland State to play basketball. Webster was a heck of a WR and very tough on defense but a lot better B-ball player, jumped like he had recoiled springs for legs. Though I would say he could have went on to play football if he wanted too.

is mtp losing alot of the secondary??

Just 2 seniors in our secondary All Region #4 Christian Gaines, he was our best CB in my opinion. Also senior All Region #14 Beau Butler who was at LB stopping the short passes. But returning is #81 Darwin Houston-junior/CB and honorable all region mention #1 David Brown-soph/S who also could be an outstanding outside LB to stop the short pass, though I don't know if coach Smith has any plans of doing so. Also returning is #21 Jeffrey McWilliams-junior/CB and honorable all region mention #44 Jed Davis-fresh/S. mTp will be alright as far as pass coverage in my view, but it has never been a very strong point of the defense. These guys can and will get the job done I feel.

Edited by Big Bigby

Know anything about PC's backfield as far as backs, might they have any one with jackrabbits speed or are they going to be just run it down your throat type of backs?

there will be two players faster the jackrabbit next year and two backs that will also run it down your throat. i think we lost a lot of linemen though.

go vikings :thumb:

Wasn't Adams the tailback running the ball at the JV game between mTp/CW last year when he was a sophomore? Having a second year starting QB back might mean CW throwing a lot in the up coming season and could spell trouble for mTp.

yes that was adams #9 last year he changed numbers i think to #10 this year so maybe a nother dixion dont know. he is quick and a strong runner and wont give up easy. and CW i think is not going to throw the ball much next year either there going to stick to the running game again im guessing

Edited by trojanfan#1

yes that was adams #9 last year he changed numbers i think to #10 this year so maybe a nother dixion dont know. he is quick and a strong runner and wont give up easy. and CW i think is not going to throw the ball much next year either there going to stick to the running game again im guessing

Adams is a very capable runner from what I seen of him then. He did run all over our guys during the JV game and has good speed and chooses his lanes well, to have been as young as he is. So more of the wing T next year.

Did CW lose those guys recieving those passes last year from Martin? They looked good on recptions in the CW/mTp game in the 4th quarter.

there will be two players faster the jackrabbit next year and two backs that will also run it down your throat. i think we lost a lot of linemen though.

go vikings :thumb:

So what is your opinion on how well PC will do next year? And will the defense return as strong as what PC ended the season on? I know the JV game was cut short last year between PC/mTp last season, so I didn't get a good look at whats/whos coming up for the Vikings.