2007 Region 6 1A

Big Bigby

how bad did mtp beat cornersville

Beat em up pretty good. Most (but not all) C-ville drives went backwards while the starters on D was in. The dogs didn't even get close to scoring while their offense was on the field.(again while the starters were out there)

C-ville is not as bad as they have been. They did have moments where you could actually see the improvements they have made. C-ville's offense just couldn't do nothing against the Tiger D rush. Going against lesser defenses there is no doubt the dogs will win a few more. They did look better than they usually do. The #9 Bassham kid is a player.

Edited by Big Bigby

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wat was the score

My bad......a few more thoughts hit me right fast to add to the last post.

42-20. It could have been worse for C-ville score wise. Marco and co. left the game towards the start of the third. 2 TD's called back for mTp because of a holding call on one, and I think illegal use of the hands or something on the other. Add those call backs to the total and it could have been a total of 56 to 6 towards the start of the 3rd when it turned into a JV game.

Edited by Big Bigby

Looks like a fairly tight region so far with some good competition

I believe so too. A lot of others have conflicting opinions though. Some (like other Region fans and some in the Region) just plain simply think the region is down and no good competition to be had, but I just have to disagree. This Region is not wrapped up by mTp yet, though as bad as I want it to be, it's not. It's shapping up to be very interesting so far. Thus my interest in following this like I am. :o

My picks this Week 4 will be..............

Mt. Pleasant beats Perry Co.

Wayne Co. beats Columbia Aca.

Cornersville beats Zion Christian

Collinwood beats Huntland

Moore Co. takes the Bi-week to get the team firing on all 8.

Post them up Region fans............and WHO the upsets might be. :(

Zion Christian over Cornersville is my upset pick. I know....strange :) ...... but there it is.

Other Region fans?........Anyone?........lil ole ladies?......somebody?lol. :o

Other Region fans?........Anyone?........lil ole ladies?......somebody?lol. :o
Mt. Pleasant @ Perry Co...................... mTp hereColumbia Aca. @ Wayne Co................. WCZion Christian @ Cornersville................ Hard to pick this, I wil lgo with ZionHuntland @ Collinwood....................... CW since it is in CW
i wish greenman was here just to hear his excuse for the c'wood@moore co. gamelol
Good post there 70...... Be nice to hear it maybe ssssssss will give his excuse