Cookeville vs. Siegel

I_PoSt_LiTTlE

Guest dare_2_dream

I think that cutter is one fo the best around and i thin he could of dropped atleast 6 more 3's if not more against rivedale but when some of his chances arose he lost site of the ball beacuse of the mask when he recovers i htink he will be at his a game

The kid had 28 points, that is bringing his A game. Some others have to step up and bring their A games as well.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that cutter is one fo the best around and i thin he could of dropped atleast 6 more 3's if not more against rivedale but when some of his chances arose he lost site of the ball beacuse of the mask when he recovers i htink he will be at his a game

what did cutter hit like 8? so you think he can drop 14 three pointers in a game? if so, that probably would be a national record, and he would probably have to have 35+ three pt attempts. your comment is WAYYY out there, to far.

Edited by tdntn

what did cutter hit like 8? so you think he can drop 14 three pointers in a game? if so, that probably would be a national record, and he would probably have to have 35+ three pt attempts. your comment is WAYYY out there, to far.

i was reading the paper awhile back and it was talkin bout this guy who hit like 20-23 three pointers

actually the record is 24 of 44 by Taurean Moy from B.T. Washington in 2000

He also scored 83 in this game. All but 11 of his points off of 3's.

If Cutter/anyone could pull of this feet. He goes down as a legend in the halls of Siegel.