Cookeville vs. Siegel

I_PoSt_LiTTlE

Guest dare_2_dream

Oh no doubt....i dont trust the ball in chris or much less john's hands....i was about to freak out when i saw that happen. Thankfully Nick hit atleast one of his frees.

Oh do you know what the ref blew his whistle for at the end..for a sec i thought he had called a foul on us

He was going to call out of bounds.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no doubt....i dont trust the ball in chris or much less john's hands....i was about to freak out when i saw that happen. Thankfully Nick hit atleast one of his frees.

Oh do you know what the ref blew his whistle for at the end..for a sec i thought he had called a foul on us

thats what i thought too .. my heart stopped.

Guest dare_2_dream

Oh alright, couldn't see from where I was standing

Ha yea i thought chris was about to just give them the ball one time

Well I dont know who they were going to call it out on, but either way .. Siegel had the game.

Your kidding right? I was there siegel was not the team i thought i would see. I know they aren't what they were but they were not very good at all. I mean i know cookeville isn't very good also trust me but for it to be that close. Whoever said cutter couldnt be shut down, he was tonight for the most part. Yes he wasn't hitting some shots but he can very well be stopped or at least held to 10 pts and under every game. Cookeville really needs to work on boxing out and they would have pulled this one out. I hate to say it but i think cookeville will beat siegel by 10 at home. Siegel is very athletic but that is it.

Your kidding right? I was there siegel was not the team i thought i would see. I know they aren't what they were but they were not very good at all. I mean i know cookeville isn't very good also trust me but for it to be that close. Whoever said cutter couldnt be shut down, he was tonight for the most part. Yes he wasn't hitting some shots but he can very well be stopped or at least held to 10 pts and under every game. Cookeville really needs to work on boxing out and they would have pulled this one out. I hate to say it but i think cookeville will beat siegel by 10 at home. Siegel is very athletic but that is it.

well i guess them playing like complete doodoo tonight doesnt help. wish you could have seen montori but he was suspended. seems they struggle a whole lot without him.

Guest dare_2_dream

well i guess them playing like complete doodoo tonight doesnt help. wish you could have seen montori but he was suspended. seems they struggle a whole lot without him.

Yes they do. I didnt think Montori would be quite the difference maker that he has been this year.