Region 4-5A Rumor Mill

jmu031

lilenthaw and spurlock, pope who started a couple games (at different positions he is the most versitile olineman we got) will have a starting role next year and we got some big contributers from last years line that will fill the rest of the spots.

riverdaleman, SCN was pretty tore up and really mad after the smyrna game. had to calm him down a bit, but im glad he is emotional and passionate about the game and WINNING. losing stinks especially since riverdale beat themselves twice in '06. these guys will be on a mission, smyrna/riverdale rivalry will mean more than ever. smyrna was the only scar on the c/o 2008's freshman schedule and they want to avenge that loss their senior year. the loss in november added fuel to the fire. ready to see that game, the fella who cuts my hair is a smyrna graduate and a cousin of rod wilkes and we were talking it up today. last time i had gone in there i got to bost a 49-0 win, this time he got to bost a win and a gold ball.

ultimately, after 2 years of bitter upset, these fellas want a title so bad...it would fit perfectly also, riverdale tends to have 3-4 year gaps in between titles

Yes, the o line should be a more athletic, and stronger group than this years. Lilly, Spurlock and Pope should ancor the line this year, and yes...this team wants a ring bad

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic