Region 4-5A Rumor Mill

jmu031

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the "wilson county annex" of Greater Rutherford County. Will Lebanon or Wilson Central enter into the mix?

Did not Lebanon have a fairly young club this year? Do not know much about WC other than they fell off somewhat this past season. Were they young?

OT from AH

Lebanon should be tough again this next year. WC is a wild card and it will depend on how much they work in the weight room this winter.

As to Blackman, they should be better this year.

Region 4 is gonna be interesting as there are teams that now think they can beat R'dale now that they have actually lost a game to a Region opponent on their field.

never did i say i was satisfied and wont be till we bring it home again and i think we will have the team to do it and trust me im doing all i can do

That's exactly what we want hear. We have great potential on the offense next year but we need to reach that potential. With the questions on the defensive side of the ball we may really need to play the ball control game next fall.

How are some of the OL guys that were sophs this year. There were some guys that really looked they would be good linemen some day. Will any be ready by next fall?