enough of varsity what about the years coming up like freshmen and sop

macdaddy042

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about it sycamore, harpeth, stewart county, fairview, cheatom county, and the other counties?

I think the Stewart Co. twins are a double threat. Then you have Earhart, that is a natural born athlete if you ask me, but other than that I don't know if S.C. will have anyone else stepping up for the challege what do the rest of you Stewart fans think?

I think the Stewart Co. twins are a double threat. Then you have Earhart, that is a natural born athlete if you ask me, but other than that I don't know if S.C. will have anyone else stepping up for the challege what do the rest of you Stewart fans think?

I like your support but a team is not one, two or three players. It takes five people to win a game. Boone gets a lot of varsity playing time. Dylan gets some but not as much as Boone. Earhart has only seen playing time in one varsity game and that was 1 minute and 52 seconds and he was put in with another sophomore.

The sophomores will be a team to beat by the time they are seniors. They are not all scorers. Assists and team play gets the job done. Defense and quickness is a winning factor and ALL five of the starting sophomores are quick and work well together. Therefore if you pick out two or three players you are not supporting the team.

SCHS varsity and JV plays as a team and should be treated as such. Anything else is putting the team down. Bramlett has worked hard to make them a team not an individual unit so support the team not one.

Waverly has some good sophomores. Brandon Goode who starts this year, Cody Gilbert who is first off the bench and Dustin Luten is really coming on off the bench. Then there are two or three really good freshmen who will compete for starting positions next year. One being Tyler Fuller and I don't know the names of the others. The bad thing is, not much height.

I like your support but a team is not one, two or three players. It takes five people to win a game. Boone gets a lot of varsity playing time. Dylan gets some but not as much as Boone. Earhart has only seen playing time in one varsity game and that was 1 minute and 52 seconds and he was put in with another sophomore.

The sophomores will be a team to beat by the time they are seniors. They are not all scorers. Assists and team play gets the job done. Defense and quickness is a winning factor and ALL five of the starting sophomores are quick and work well together. Therefore if you pick out two or three players you are not supporting the team.

SCHS varsity and JV plays as a team and should be treated as such. Anything else is putting the team down. Bramlett has worked hard to make them a team not an individual unit so support the team not one.

Well i'm sorry I offended, but those are the ones that have sticked out in my mind right now. I think that when they are seniors we will have a pretty good team and the thing about our sophomores most of them were the ones that played together and had a pretty good team back when we were in middle school. I am supporting the team also, I was just answering a question asking if we had any good sophomores and I answered it in such. And for me to answer the way I did, it is big on my part! I guess your one I didn't mention?