Wayne County/Zion

rebel100

First of all.....It's pretty vain to say ZCA is better than everyone else in the district when they got killed by Summertown and just beat a team who lost something like 6 players from last year and have yet to win a game this year. Zion's shot at a championship??? PLEASE......30-63. Coach better change the way his team plays if ZCA is going to win a championship.

On another note..........It might very well be the last time ZCA beats WC. We'll only be playing them three more times (depending on tourny play) and two out of the three we won't have Cass or Moore b/c they are seniors and after next season ZCA is moving to DIV II.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DCA[/url]T #33' post='826299127' date='Dec 11 2006 - 09:55 AM']

Man how are you going to sit there and say that you should have had the game way before then.We have not been playing to well yet and we really did not play good against yall and we where still beating you guys by like 13 points going in to the fourth.You have not proved anything yet besides that yall have improved a little bit. Yall beat a team that is rebuilding and unexperianced thats really all.But congrats on the win and i hope by the time we play yall again we will be playing well.

Wildcats All The Way

Speaking of bad english....USE THE SPACE BAR!!!!! We feel the need to use it between sentences at Zion, so that even if certain students don't care enough to speak correctly, the sentences are still somewhat decipherable.

All that aside, this was a huge win for the Eagles. Zion has been capable of winning, but the players of past classes just haven't had the desire necessary to win. If they stay disciplined and focused, there is no reason we shouldn't be a legitimate contender with Cass on the floor. HOWEVER, bigcenter, don't start talkin smack yet because one win against Wayne (aside from winning the hearts of their Sonic girls...lol) doesn't mean anything. It was an early season regular season game, with very little impact on the tournament. Wayne was up by double digits for a reason...still great win, wish I could've been there!

First of all.....It's pretty vain to say ZCA is better than everyone else in the district when they got killed by Summertown and just beat a team who lost something like 6 players from last year and have yet to win a game this year. Zion's shot at a championship??? PLEASE......30-63. Coach better change the way his team plays if ZCA is going to win a championship.

On another note..........It might very well be the last time ZCA beats WC. We'll only be playing them three more times (depending on tourny play) and two out of the three we won't have Cass or Moore b/c they are seniors and after next season ZCA is moving to DIV II.

ZCA has thought about moving to DIV II. They have by no means moved to DII. If they move to DII it won't be until a couple more years.

ok so u were beating zion by 13 points at the beginning of the 4th but i have news for ya buddy it doesnt matter till the end of the 4th. and yes they did prove somthing they proved every one of those doubters that said they would loose before wrong. this is the 1st time zions had a shot at the 12a championship because as it looks now zion and summertown are the top 2 teams in 12a.

:thumb: Haha... Yeah...To come back and beat a very mediocre Wayne County team on a last second shot really makes you a championship contender. If Zion wins this district, it should be completely done away with. I suppose the 33 point thrashing you guys took from Summertown was a fluke? If everybody plays with passion and desire like Cass does every night, they may beat Summertown next time they meet. I mean if their was a blue collar award for Distrcit 12-A, Cass would win hands down. He absolutely hustles all over the floor and gives 110% every night. His best attribute, however, is probably his leadership. He knows how to rally his troops, especially in critical moments.. :thumb: Anyways, it is a long season. It will be interesting to see how many games Summertown wins the District regular season title by I guess...

:lol: Haha... Yeah...To come back and beat a very mediocre Wayne County team on a last second shot really makes you a championship contender. If Zion wins this district, it should be completely done away with. I suppose the 33 point thrashing you guys took from Summertown was a fluke? If everybody plays with passion and desire like Cass does every night, they may beat Summertown next time they meet. I mean if their was a blue collar award for Distrcit 12-A, Cass would win hands down. He absolutely hustles all over the floor and gives 110% every night. His best attribute, however, is probably his leadership. He knows how to rally his troops, especially in critical moments.. :angry: Anyways, it is a long season. It will be interesting to see how many games Summertown wins the District regular season title by I guess...

B)B):)

:lol: Haha... Yeah...To come back and beat a very mediocre Wayne County team on a last second shot really makes you a championship contender. If Zion wins this district, it should be completely done away with. I suppose the 33 point thrashing you guys took from Summertown was a fluke? If everybody plays with passion and desire like Cass does every night, they may beat Summertown next time they meet. I mean if their was a blue collar award for Distrcit 12-A, Cass would win hands down. He absolutely hustles all over the floor and gives 110% every night. His best attribute, however, is probably his leadership. He knows how to rally his troops, especially in critical moments.. :angry: Anyways, it is a long season. It will be interesting to see how many games Summertown wins the District regular season title by I guess...

:)B) Oh my... B)

YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME..OUR TEAM PLAYED ZION AND CASS IS VERY TALENTED..BUT TO SAY HE HUSTLES 110% IS A FLAT OUT JOKE..HE DIDNT MAKE IT BACK TO HALF COURT WHEN WE WOULD MAKE A LAY UP B/C HE QUITS IF HE DOESNT GET THE BALL..GREAT PLAYER, BUT LAZY AS ALL GET OUT..MAYBE IT WAS JUS AGAINST US..BUT EITHER WAY HE IS LAZY..LAZY..LAZY..AND THE BAD PART IT HE IS FULL OF TALENT

Did you read my post? I stated that it would be in a couple of years.......and yes they will be making the switch.........

you said after next season, not in a couple years. Anyways only if TSSAA allows it, and the vote earlier this fall didn't pass TSSAA, so maybe in a couple years, but thats not what you said. I just didn't want people thinking Zion was moving from 12A this year or next, if they aren't...but then again you never know what can happen in a year :angry:

you said after next season, not in a couple years. Anyways only if TSSAA allows it, and the vote earlier this fall didn't pass TSSAA, so maybe in a couple years, but thats not what you said. I just didn't want people thinking Zion was moving from 12A this year or next, if they aren't...but then again you never know what can happen in a year :angry:

Zion requested to move to D2 next year but that was denied by the TSSAA. I'm sure when it's time to reclassify, the TSSAA will allow Zion to make that move.

The only reason it was denied was b/c of ZCA's existing contract. They will make the move after next season (meaning after NEXT season, as in two years from now) .I believe that is when the new classifications come around and their contract is up.

I don't know how Cass is playing this year but he didn't put a %110 in anything I saw last year. I'm looking forward to watching him play over x-mas.

YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME..OUR TEAM PLAYED ZION AND CASS IS VERY TALENTED..BUT TO SAY HE HUSTLES 110% IS A FLAT OUT JOKE..HE DIDNT MAKE IT BACK TO HALF COURT WHEN WE WOULD MAKE A LAY UP B/C HE QUITS IF HE DOESNT GET THE BALL..GREAT PLAYER, BUT LAZY AS ALL GET OUT..MAYBE IT WAS JUS AGAINST US..BUT EITHER WAY HE IS LAZY..LAZY..LAZY..AND THE BAD PART IT HE IS FULL OF TALENT

may be wrong, but i think 1267 was displaying a little SARCASM. and yes, ur correct--he is talented, but he looks kind of like shaq out on the perimeter--out of place.....although he is a decent outside shooter, he would be near unstoppable in class A ball if he wasn't allowed to leave the paint