Will anyone score on White House in 2007

BenStiller23

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's what i figured, well what's my dog's name

Ben Stiller, you sound more like Jerry Stiller as Doug Heffernan's father in law on King of Queens.

Just remember if it doesn't "touch down" they call it a funnel cloud. I wouldn't give the Tornadoes any bulletin board material.

By the way my dog is named Rebel.

Ben Stiller, you sound more like Jerry Stiller as Doug Heffernan's father in law on King of Queens.

Just remember if it doesn't "touch down" they call it a funnel cloud. I wouldn't give the Tornadoes any bulletin board material.

:lol: that's a good'en

nicely said Rebel...I'll wait till Tornado season to get with Stiller-on second thought he's just a enthusiastic kid so I'll let him have his fun...for now :lol:

BTW my dogs are named Anubia and Osiris

Edited by alcoafan72

The Question is will White House get lucky and score on Alcoa's second string in the forth quarter when they are down by 35.

It is now obvious some people only keep t@@@@ of their own team & who their own team plays. In order to make dumb & un-educated statements like that - you don't keep up with high School Football. Do your homework young man. 06 was a down year - we've had a couple down years, but still manage to go deep into the playoffs. If I am not mistaken, white house have been to the playoffs 20 of the last 21 years. WOW!!!!! I need to do some research to see what Alcoa has done. Obviously they've been good the last decade, cause I keep up with all classes throughout the state. I look forward to beating a state champion - even though it's 2-A.