Will anyone score on White House in 2007

BenStiller23

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes that was White House's lone state title but it was an impressive year nonetheless as they went a perfect 15-0 to win the '97 Class 3A State Title.

In 2004 they played 4A football with a 3A enrollment and lost to Melrose in the state semifinals. That year White House would have easily won 2A & could have won 3A (though a matchup with Fulton would have been interesting). They were up on the 3A State Runner-Up that year (Greenbrier) 29-0 at halftime :DAlcoa did win the state title in 2004 but it was easily the most unimpressive of their state titles. They did get revenge on Lipscomb that year in the semifinals BUT that state title game with Huntingdon had ABSOLUTELY ZERO DEFENSE!!!!

Look at the two teams to beat Alcoa this year (Maryville & Fulton). Fulton did beat both Pearl Cohn & David Lipscomb HOWEVER anyone who saw both of those games knows that neither of them were "blowouts". When healthy this past year White House was DEFINATELY in the same league as both Lipscomb and Pearl. Add all of this up and chances are that they could have played with Alcoa this year. Does that mean they would have beaten Alcoa???? NO WAY!!!! They could have played them tough though :D

"neither of them were "blowouts"." Your clueless sometimes Big County

Bottom Line: Pearl Cohn beat White House 29-9 (I'd call that a blowout in playoffs)

Pearl Cohn lost to Fulton 12-26

Fulton beat David Lipscomb 24-14

In `2006 White House went 7-5..............not even close to PC and DL.........AND DEFINATELY not in the the same league as Fulton and Alcoa! :D

Now to `2007 season..........time will only tell how Alcoa and White House will match up.....Last year and ten years ago gets thrown out. The PAST does not mean anything..........

-BlountCountySportsFan

Bottom Line: Pearl Cohn beat White House 29-9 (I'd call that a blowout in playoffs)

In `2006 White House went 7-5..............not even close to PC and DL.........AND DEFINATELY not in the the same league as Fulton and Alcoa! ;)

Now to `2007 season..........time will only tell how Alcoa and White House will match up.....Last year and ten years ago gets thrown out. The PAST does not mean anything..........

-BlountCountySportsFan

Although I believe this thread is totally stupid, one correction.White House beat Pearl in regular season in 2006 with a very young team.With that said....

I wish people on this thread would show as much respect to each other as Rankin and Portor have for each other.Does WH beat Alcoa?Dont know.Will Alcoa score on WH.Probably.Will it be a good game? I hope so.Until then week two of 2007, let it rest.

In `2006 White House went 7-5..............not even close to PC and DL.........AND DEFINATELY not in the the same league as Fulton and Alcoa! :)

-BlountCountySportsFan

White House beat Pearl during the regular season although the Firebirds did return the favor in the playoffs. They also beat a state quarterfinalist in Sycamore.

This isn't exactly CAK or Rockwood that you'll be playing here "Mr. Blount County" :)

Now if you want to stoop to name-calling then I'll be more than happy to play those childish games with you all day long :o

White House beat Pearl during the regular season although the Firebirds did return the favor in the playoffs. They also beat a state quarterfinalist in Sycamore.

This isn't exactly CAK or Rockwood that you'll be playing here "Mr. Blount County" :P

Now if you want to stoop to name-calling then I'll be more than happy to play those childish games with you all day long :D

What matters most regular season or playoff time?

What does CAK and Rockwood have to do with this thread. Does it suppose to mean Alcoa did not play anyone tough? Alcoa played every team they need to win a state championship 3 YEAR STRAIGHT. So, again what is you point?

Name calling? Childish......................Yes, typically your post come off that way.

Good luck in trying to pump up middle TN football.........."Catfish Hunter".

-BlountCountySportsFan aka "Mr. Blount County" the home of the BEST high school football!" :lol:

What matters most regular season or playoff time?

What does CAK and Rockwood have to do with this thread. Does it suppose to mean Alcoa did not play anyone tough? Alcoa played every team they need to win a state championship 3 YEAR STRAIGHT. So, again what is you point?

Name calling? Childish......................Yes, typically your post come off that way.

Good luck in trying to pump up middle TN football.........."Catfish Hunter".

-BlountCountySportsFan aka "Mr. Blount County" the home of the BEST high school football!" :lol:

There is no use arguing with Blount County fans until someone knocks Alcoa, Fulton, and Maryville out of the drivers seat. I would agree with BC this past season Blount county owned the state, with that said 2007 is a whole new ball game.

I'm through big country, these people obviously cannot see alcoa being beaten by us or anybody, but after that game i'll be the first to say :)

First to say that you all got it handed to you. We did not say that we would beat maryville. No one can, they haven't been beaten in three seasons. We just HAVE NEVER HEARD OF YOU BEFORE and if you did not get close to even playing fulton in 3A you wont be able to stay in the game with us.

It's useless to think we could beat such a perenial powerhouse. We - here in white house don't know a thing about POWER HOUSES - do we?? Obviously Alcoa & Blount County has never been to our field to see all the signage hanging anywhere they can find an empty spot. Maybe we should just forfeit the season - according to what these ignorant people are saying. Just guessing here, but I'd be willing to bet 80% of the starters this year were Sophomores, 5% Juniors & 5% Seniors. I know that doesn't add up to 100%, but Freshaman played & subs here & there. Alcoa - get ready - you will face a team in White House that will make you sore & dread returning to the practice field the next Monday. I know one of you will have something cocky to say back, but mark my word - you are underestimating us. I think we will win, but guaruntee nothing - any given Friday - anything can happen. You will go to the school of hard knocks with the hard hitting devils though - & you'll never forget it. It will stick in your mind more than a championship.

It is now obvious some people only keep t@@@@ of their own team & who their own team plays. In order to make dumb & un-educated statements like that - you don't keep up with high School Football. Do your homework young man. 06 was a down year - we've had a couple down years, but still manage to go deep into the playoffs. If I am not mistaken, white house have been to the playoffs 20 of the last 21 years. WOW!!!!! I need to do some research to see what Alcoa has done. Obviously they've been good the last decade, cause I keep up with all classes throughout the state. I look forward to beating a state champion - even though it's 2-A.

Yeah, thats what the D-II state finalist McCallie thought after getting beat 2 years stright by the 2 A State champs. Ohhhhh didn't McCallie beat Riverdale!.

didn't McCallie loose to Brentwood Academy by just a few points?

Get a grip.

White House is not in the same class as the State Champs Aloca plays every year.

Check the scores against the 3A & 4A Champs this year and you will see how dumb it is to think you could stop Alcoa from scoring.

Also see what happend to one of the top teams in KY when they faced the little 2A Tn team. <_<

Thank God their football coach doesn't have any experiance. :lol:

Massey Ratings shows what the think of your program compared to the teams Alcoa plays: Alcoa 8 State Championships/White House 1

1 Maryville

2 Brentwood Acad

3 Alcoa

4 Fulton

5 McCallie

7 Riverdale

8 Smyrna

11 Hillsboro

12 Goodpasture

16 Lipscomb

19 Farragut

20 Maplewood