Hamilton vs Booker T. Washington

Icy

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Icy, if BTW can pull this one out I will start considering them as a contender to compete with Liberty. You want me to give them respect and I will if they beat Hamilton tuesday night.

Baseballa its going to be a great game. They will play Dec. 12th and Dec. 19. They are loaded. They go as deep 12 players. Their freshman team won the championship with a record of 24 - 0. I know that not saying much, but its a start. They have 2 of the best guards in the state with Tim "Ray Ray" Ware & Patrick "lil Pat" Lee not to mention that front court with 6'9 Jeremy Hampton and a 6'8 Sophomore.

Baseballa its going to be a great game. They will play Dec. 12th and Dec. 19. They are loaded. They go as deep 12 players. Their freshman team won the championship with a record of 24 - 0. I know that not saying much, but its a start. They have 2 of the best guards in the state with Tim "Ray Ray" Ware & Patrick "lil Pat" Lee not to mention that front court with 6'9 Jeremy Hampton and a 6'8 Sophomore.

I have played against the two guards and Jerry Hampton. I heard Pat has grown a lot in the past couple of years, is this true? Also, Ray Ray was a heck of a player when I played against him and I'm sure he has only gotten better.

I have played against the two guards and Jerry Hampton. I heard Pat has grown a lot in the past couple of years, is this true? Also, Ray Ray was a heck of a player when I played against him and I'm sure he has only gotten better.

Yes, he has grown a little. Ray Ray has gotten much better. Jeremy Hampton broke a backboard this year in a jamboree game.

We ( WSHS ) played Hamilton so I am somewhat familar with them, how does BTW stack up ?

BTW has a very deep and talented team like Hamilton had last year. They have the front court and the back court including a very deep bench. They will be the team to beat coming out of Memphis for the next 4 or 5 years. They are talented and young. Its going to be a great game. If you're not able to go to the game, they will play on Dec. 23 at MUS in classic that features the best shelby county schools vs the best city school.

Edited by Icy

We ( WSHS ) played Hamilton so I am somewhat familar with them, how does BTW stack up ?

It will be a good game. We managed to hold Randy C to under 25, which we must do to Broadrick. The two team are very similar with good guard play. Jerry Hampton can make the difference. Washington is very deep, but might not go deep in the game. Expect a lot of threes in this game. This is our toughest game of the season. Get there early because it is first meeting since Andre Allen was at BTW and Shun Williams was at Hamilton.

If you like scoring you will like this game.

It will be a good game. We managed to hold Randy C to under 25, which we must do to Broadrick. The two team are very similar with good guard play. Jerry Hampton can make the difference. Washington is very deep, but might not go deep in the game. Expect a lot of threes in this game. This is our toughest game of the season. Get there early because it is first meeting since Andre Allen was at BTW and Shun Williams was at Hamilton.

If you like scoring you will like this game.

This game will be a high scoring event. Will there be any defense played in this game? :thumb: