2007 DeKalb Tigers

volsfan2007

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so!!!

:D

Look at what Macon Co. loses from this year's team. There's NO EXPERIENCE at all coming back hardly for Macon next year. For DeKalb there will be guys that have played for the last two years on the field coming back next year. I'm telling you that DeKalb wasn't nearly as awful as most think they were this past year. They had a decent defensive football team THOUGH THE OFFENSE DID REMAIN TERRIBLE OUTSIDE OF CRIPPS :thumb:

Next year????? Cripps is returning and it will be Trapp's third year of the rebuilding process. They could be a "suprise team" that may challenge some folks for one of the final two playoff spots in the region next year :thumb: Let's just wait and see :lol:

Look at what Macon Co. loses from this year's team. There's NO EXPERIENCE at all coming back hardly for Macon next year. For DeKalb there will be guys that have played for the last two years on the field coming back next year. I'm telling you that DeKalb wasn't nearly as awful as most think they were this past year. They had a decent defensive football team THOUGH THE OFFENSE DID REMAIN TERRIBLE OUTSIDE OF CRIPPS :)

Next year????? Cripps is returning and it will be Trapp's third year of the rebuilding process. They could be a "suprise team" that may challenge some folks for one of the final two playoff spots in the region next year :) Let's just wait and see :)

Sorry still don't see it happening!!!

;)

Well, I see that you have not a clue what Dekalb has returning.

They'll easily contend for a playoff spot, and I wouldn't doubt if they compete for a home playoff game.

So your going to tell me that Dekalb will have a home playoff spot in that region when this is all they put out last year.

Warren Co. L 0-21

Greenbrier ® L 6-30

at Watertown L 7-10

Station Camp ® L 7-48

at Cannon Co. W 21-7

at Pearl Cohn ® L 6-47

Upperman L 13-16

White House ® L 12-25

at Sycamore ® L 0-36

at Macon Co. ® L 7-27

There is nothing wrong with pulling for a team, but try to be realistic.