Siegel @ Franklin High

swedishcheese

As far as the student section goes, it's going down the drain fast. Push the girlfriends aside if they don't cheer. Another thing, if we have to... lets start getting there at 6:00. A couple of us used to do this when we were extremist. Watch warmups, heck I have connections with Little Ceasars. I'll get us some pizza.

We have to stop being ridiculous and start cheering! I bet Oakland and Blackman might be ahead of us... The student section needs to stop running their mouths about how good they are because that just gets the other team more rowdy and then they end up cheering harder than us!

Rules to cheering

1. Cheer while you are down! Don't get nervous if we are down one and shut you mouth, get louder and more excited we could win the game any second!

2. Stop socializing, do that during halftime. (only about the game)

3. Have only 1 or 2 students yelling the intial cheer. (much like the cheerleaders)

4. Stay loud, if we are up 16 or 2. It can get deafening in our gym and others. We have to stay loud, who knows whos head you are in. But it could be them to get the last shot.

5. Remember, we have little to do with the outcome. The players decide that on the court. :D

Blackmans is reallllly good, but oakland they dont really get loud at all ir stay loud anyways...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

siegel Nation

You are going to need to remember to keep cheering when you are down. You probably are going to be down by quite a bit. I added some more rules for you just for clarity.

Rules for Siegel Fans

Down by 5 cheer

Down by 10 cheer loud

Down by 15 cheer very loud

Down by 20 cheer very very loud

Down by over 25 time to socialize maybe get a coke and start planning for next game :thumb:

3. Have only 1 or 2 students yelling the intial cheer. (much like the cheerleaders)

This became a problem at the state tournament last year. Different people trying to start a chant. Unity is more important than who starts a cheer. Roby and whoever is beside him should be the people starting it unless everyone around it knows whats going on. You tell everyone around u first then go on a que, its alot more organized

People have to realize that it is fun to cheer, usually a rivalry game earlier in the year that is close should do it. But the people who are there have to make sure the crowd gets into it.