Region 8

ut18vols

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I can spell but typing is the challenge. :) I have a BA from MTSU. Remember I hire babes to type.

Did U get a new job? You’re going from the Flame Baiting king to CoachT spelling monitor. I'm impressed! :thumb:

My experience on this great forum is when the poster has lost the fight they start talking about spelling/grammar etc.

Looks like U are a true loser!

I had a few folks tell me about U today at the REGION 8 CHAMPIONS wrestlemania.

I'm sorry you're parents did such a poor job raising U!

Again, ur to EASY!!!!!!!!!!

thats wrong, just like your predictions and the only thing you might need to figure out is HOW TO GET YOURSELF A HOOKED ON PHONICS SO YOU CAN SPELL

Rigger101 we are very disappointed to see this posting regarding your assumptions of who Wrestler813 is. This reply from SpunkyC is Justin Bair and his parents. WE ARE NOT Wrestler813! When Wrestler813 posted his comments last night at 6:41 p.m. my wife, son and I were out at dinner. He had no access to the computer at that time. I have gone back and looked at other postings and times do not match computer availabilty at home. We as a family have way to much respect for the Beech Coach and the sport of wrestling to defame anyone. I have spoken with Coach White at Wilson Central to try to get to the bottom of this. You are more than welcome to contact him at Wilson Central High School and in turn he can give you my cell phone number so we can talk man to man. We have seen the rules for Coach T regarding postings and are very disappointed that whoever should be monitoring the postings is letting this go on. When one man questions the way another man raises his son we are stepping way over the line. Again very disappointed and we are not Wrestler813.

Rigger101 we are very disappointed to see this posting regarding your assumptions of who Wrestler813 is. This reply from SpunkyC is Justin Bair and his parents. WE ARE NOT Wrestler813! When Wrestler813 posted his comments last night at 6:41 p.m. my wife, son and I were out at dinner. He had no access to the computer at that time. I have gone back and looked at other postings and times do not match computer availabilty at home. We as a family have way to much respect for the Beech Coach and the sport of wrestling to defame anyone. I have spoken with Coach White at Wilson Central to try to get to the bottom of this. You are more than welcome to contact him at Wilson Central High School and in turn he can give you my cell phone number so we can talk man to man. We have seen the rules for Coach T regarding postings and are very disappointed that whoever should be monitoring the postings is letting this go on. When one man questions the way another man raises his son we are stepping way over the line. Again very disappointed and we are not Wrestler813.

Hey SpunkyC, Instead of spending all that time making a new screenname why didn't you use the wrestler813 s/n that has already been established? :D:):thumb:

Edited by tnko

Hey SpunkyC, Instead of spending all that time making a new screenname why didn't you use the wrestler813 s/n that has already been established? :blink::P:lol:

I would more lilkely believe the comment spunky left if he/she or whatever that is had more than 4 post. LOL!!!! :lol::P

ut18vols,

Can you give the details of the dual match against

W.C.? (by weight class)

Thanks in advance

Hey I never have had results of matches, but scores, If I somehow come across them I will post them.

Edited by ut18vols

Sorry that's what I read on to site. I hope it isn't a current wrestler showing lack of class. If the info is wrong. I will not post anything else on WC171! :blink:

Commando wrestlers headed to state for first time as team

The Hendersonville wrestling program achieved a first for the school Tuesday night winning the team regional tournament to advance to the state tournament in just over a week.

It came down to the last two wrestlers for the Commandos as Carson Burlison’s win put Hendersonville over the top beating Springfield 40-35.

“This is a great win for us because we’re continuing to see growth in our program,” said Hendersonville Coach Jason Bennett. “Last year we came up just one point short, so to finally get there as a team is a great feeling.”

The Commandos have had their successes in the individual ranks as lately as last year when Nic Bundy won his weight class in the state competition, but Hendersonville has struggled with their team success.

“Competing as a team is totally different than just having a few individuals, but this is really the first year we’ve been able to fill out a whole roster,” said Bennett. “We’ve had a lot of guys wrestle in weight classes they really weren’t totally comfortable with, but they made sacrifices for the team so we wouldn’t get a forfeit, it just really means a lot and shows how our team operates.”

Because of their number one ranking, Hendersonville got a first round bye then beat Mt Juliet 45-27 in the semi-final match to meet Springfield.

The Commandos faced the Yellow Jackets just one week earlier in a dual meet, but Tuesday the results were far different as Hendersonville took it all when it mattered most.

“We actually wrestled them last week and saw what they were going to try to do, but the biggest difference between tonight and last week was the way all our guys stepped up,” said Bennett. “All our guys did better than they did last week, even the ones that got beat didn’t get pinned so we’re peaking at the right time.”

Now that the Commandos have overcome the regional obstacle they have their sights set on a new goal.

“We talked about it and knew we had to get the regional title first, but now that we’ve done that we’re setting our sights on success at the state level,” said Bennett. “We’re just extremely proud of the way our whole team has done this season, and hopefully we’ll have more success in the tournament.”

:lol::lol:

ROUND 3 CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS 1/23/2007

103 Austin Large loss to J. Shelton 2-15 0 4

112 Joseph Jones lost to J Pendley Pin 0 10

119 Ryan Treloar won over D. Sugg Pin 6 10

125 Drake Townsend won over N. Friend T-Fall(15-0) 11 10

130 Daniel Turner won over T. Landrum T-Fall (18-3) 16 10

135 Brent Vinson won over B. Roberts Pin 22 10

140 TJ Thomas lost to C. Myatt 10-13 22 13

145 Brandon Tucker lost to D. Jones pin 22 19

152 Daniel Wood lost to K. Jones pin 22 25

160 Fernando Valiente lost to K. Lutton 4-12 22 29