District 2-AA

Shotdoc

Ya it is a big one. I hope that rutlege pulls off the upset. Pffan why are you ragging Pf so far maybe you need to go get a new game. And about coach wright's team having more class. From what I hear GPs new coach has been talking more crap than PF has at all. I think PF will come into this one with a little more intensity than we have seen. Its a county and district rivalry I cant wait to see what happens

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya it is a big one. I hope that rutlege pulls off the upset. Pffan why are you ragging Pf so far maybe you need to go get a new game. And about coach wright's team having more class. From what I hear GPs new coach has been talking more crap than PF has at all. I think PF will come into this one with a little more intensity than we have seen. Its a county and district rivalry I cant wait to see what happens

Find where I have said one negative thing about PF.

First of all, I would just like to comment on pffan. I thought you might actually be a supportive PF fan, but from reading some of the comments you have posted on here, it doesn't seem to be the truth. Usually, a fan for a certain team supports that team. I remember reading a post a while back and you didnt even have PF at the top of your list for the district. Must not be that big of a fan. PF has beat GP 8 straight times and I will agree they have not all been blowouts, but a win is a win and that is all that matters. But that is in the past, and there is a more important game that PF is worried about and that is tonight. That is all I will say though, either support who you say you do or don't be a fan of them, it's that simple. Anyway, about tonight's game. I also heard that GP's coach has been waiting on this game only since he got there because he wants to beat PF. From what I have heard from several different sources, he has been running his mouth quite a bit. To me that makes no sense, because he has only played against PF once and that was in the summer where his team got embarrassed by 20+ points. PF is ready for this one and they will be fired up. I believe you can add another "blow out" to that list.

First of all, I would just like to comment on pffan. I thought you might actually be a supportive PF fan, but from reading some of the comments you have posted on here, it doesn't seem to be the truth. Usually, a fan for a certain team supports that team. I remember reading a post a while back and you didnt even have PF at the top of your list for the district. Must not be that big of a fan. PF has beat GP 8 straight times and I will agree they have not all been blowouts, but a win is a win and that is all that matters. But that is in the past, and there is a more important game that PF is worried about and that is tonight. That is all I will say though, either support who you say you do or don't be a fan of them, it's that simple. Anyway, about tonight's game. I also heard that GP's coach has been waiting on this game only since he got there because he wants to beat PF. From what I have heard from several different sources, he has been running his mouth quite a bit. To me that makes no sense, because he has only played against PF once and that was in the summer where his team got embarrassed by 20+ points. PF is ready for this one and they will be fired up. I believe you can add another "blow out" to that list.

I am sorry, PF is the best team in the state. They should easily win the State Championship and beat everyone by at least 50 on their way to the title. I think it unbelievable that they are not ranked in the nation. With the talent on this team they are easily a top five team in the nation.

There does that make me a true PF fan.

You know you can root for a team and be realistic and humble all at the same time.

GP is going to hand PF their first loss of the season. PF hasn't played anyone close to what GP has. PF doesn't have any talent and their offense isn't that effective. Look for GP to come in to PF and come out with a victory. I am predicting the first loss for PF. GP 73-67

Just so you know, GP hasn't played anyone close to PF this year either. That ineffective offense is one of the best motions I have seen in a long time.

GP is going to hand PF their first loss of the season. PF hasn't played anyone close to what GP has. PF doesn't have any talent and their offense isn't that effective. Look for GP to come in to PF and come out with a victory. I am predicting the first loss for PF. GP 73-67

Gpbball you definetly must be the coach who has been talking all the trash. You better hope that no one from PF see this. You have just made them madder. Good luck with that

Wow three exclamation points, I guess that means you are really serious. I should probably take your warning and never come back. You are the classic CoachT poster, when you don't agree with someone and you can find no facts to back up your point, you name call and threaten. That's beautiful.

Here let me help you out since you can't find your facts.

PF vs. GP last 5 years

01-02

GP-86 PF-54

GP-87 PF-41

GP-85 PF-47

02-03

GP-57 PF-48

PF-81 GP-73

PF-47 GP-38

03-04

PF-54 GP-45

PF-49 GP-39

04-05

PF-52 GP-47

PF-70 GP-43 Only PF blowout so far!

05-06

PF-61 GP-48 I don't consider 12 or 13 point wins blowouts.

PF-63 GP-51

Now this doesn't look like a series dominated by blowouts. PF may very well blowout GP tonight. They are very capable, but I wouldn't be surprised to see GP make a game of it.

ps. I am so glad that you are not a part of the bball team. I knew Coach Wrights boys had more class than that!

Nice job.....i too have attended all of them....and i can tell you in more ways than anyone that they were tough .close, hard fought games....usually these games were a matter of which team got the lead and the ball and was able to finish at the free throw line

That just ain't gonna happen..... get real

ooohhhh....coach don't need to be talkin no smack ...especially in his rookie year