RBS vs. Clarkrange

danba

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is going to be the # 1 team in 7-A and will RBS and Clarkrange be playing each other in the final game in M'boro. :usa: :)

I sure hope that its these two teams playing in the boro' as for who is better, i think coach rogers will have his girls ready to play when they finnally do get to and should be able to win surely once but maybe not twice its hard to tell, and it will be a looong wait untill they finnally get to play on january 19 @ Clarkrange.

Good luck to both teams and i think Clarkrange will beat them in round 1.

I sure hope that its these two teams playing in the boro' as for who is better, i think coach rogers will have his girls ready to play when they finnally do get to and should be able to win surely once but maybe not twice its hard to tell, and it will be a looong wait untill they finnally get to play on january 19 @ Clarkrange.

Good luck to both teams and i think Clarkrange will beat them in round 1.

If Crange is as good as they say they are and everyone else says the are, then both teams should split...I ain't worried about the regular season, but the best team in the district will be decided down in Livingston when they play on a neutral court with a nuetral atmosphere... :thumb:

If Crange is as good as they say they are and everyone else says the are, then both teams should split...I ain't worried about the regular season, but the best team in the district will be decided down in Livingston when they play on a neutral court with a nuetral atmosphere... <_<

if they finish 1 & 2 that would put them in finals if they should play in LA won't happen by tournament time pickett co or jackson co. with their young team could upset either.thats where crange & jc's tradition will kick in.

This will be basketball at its finest. Both teams are very strong inside and out. I think smart defence and fouls will make the difference in this match up! The house will be packed for this game,and being that it will be played at Clarkrange I have to go with them for the win, but it won't be easy. If C-Range fans come decked out in thier yellow they may be able to play this game with the lights out. :D Good luck to both teams, theres no doubt that you will put on a good game for all us bench warmers. :thumb:

I don't know about JC or Crange, but i'll be in mboro watching RBS this year... ;)

Don't count your chickens before they hatch young man! These three teams will once again battle it out for that right. Remember this, 2nd in the District 7A tournament is a FREE PASS to go straight to the state championships! I see RBS and C'range playing in the region semi's in one bracket and JC vs Gordonsville in the other bracket. After that it won't matter as the winners will be opposite until the end! ;)

Don't count your chickens before they hatch young man! These three teams will once again battle it out for that right. Remember this, 2nd in the District 7A tournament is a FREE PASS to go straight to the state championships! I see RBS and C'range playing in the region semi's in one bracket and JC vs Gordonsville in the other bracket. After that it won't matter as the winners will be opposite until the end! :blink:

This is starting to sound a little like last year and im thinking that will probably happen in which case either Clarkrange or RBS will not be going to state..but who will it be???

Don't count your chickens before they hatch young man! These three teams will once again battle it out for that right. Remember this, 2nd in the District 7A tournament is a FREE PASS to go straight to the state championships! I see RBS and C'range playing in the region semi's in one bracket and JC vs Gordonsville in the other bracket. After that it won't matter as the winners will be opposite until the end! :blink:

Well if RBS plays Crange in the region RBS...RBS would have beaten 8a's number 4 team out of that district...I have all the confidence in the world in RBS this year... :blink: