Mt. Pleasant vs Lewis Co.

selectedgrain

Sorry I missed your call last night, Young. I'll try and give you a call tonight and find out what's going on. Maybe the guys will come out and play harder tonight.

By the way, I met your better half last night. Looks like we both married up... :roflol:

You are right about that. I'll hollar at you the first chance I get.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it don't even matter who wins this game cause white house heritage WILL be goin to the play-offs to rep region 5 as the #1 seed.............state champs baby. By the way Marco didn't live up to his word "no one will stop me this year."

He's got 55 yards and a TD in the 1st half and still got the second half to go to get his 100 yards. So please.....

And got those in a wide open field, taking off and nobody hardly touched him. The coaches from another team scouting mTp sitting next to me was impressed, why wouldn't you be. Was you there?

Thanks Moto. :thumb: This game has been lost so far in the trenches. I didn't think losing just 3 guys on our O-line from last year would make that big of a difference, but these boys need to pick up thier blocks. Some have said that our boys didn't match up well as far as size but that just wrong. Same size, just no GOOD blocking on our behalf in the first half. The line started getting it together towards the end of the second but the line backers for LC had a field day with them in the 1st half. If we come out today prepared to hit them and maintain our blocks and not roll off of them, then look for a turn in this game. If not, more of the same.

Defense is looking pretty good despite what the score says. D-line held up pretty good other than the three plays they just flat out missed the boys of LC running with the ball. LC does a decent job of the wingt hiding who's got it, sometimes but not all the time. Defense made several good stops last nite and we don't need any more blind sited TD's from LC and well be ok. To all the respectable LC fans please don't be offended by this for this mainly goes out to the big mouths your way, but I'm just not too impressed with LC other than #27 Dodson. mTp is not playing good ball as of the moment, and if LC fans think your going to win it all in your class think again, LC has only got us down by 13 points its not over yet. Collinwood would probably be beating you right now, I'd venture to say WC would give you a fit and if this was the mTp of '04 it would be about 50 something to 0.

mTp fans don't be too hard on me for this analogy, but if our boys don't start blocking on offense better, this is going to be a hard fought season. I'm not the only one last night screaming at our boys to block. I don't mean it to down our guys. Every one has called us "Mount Dailey" and "Marco Pleasant" but we have seen as of last night that even the best back in 1A can't run the ball without a good blocking O-line in front of him, so there goes the "one man show theory".

To the respectable LC fans, thanks for the oppurtunity for this game, its a good wake up call to our line.

:roflol::(:(:roflol:

He's got 55 yards and a TD in the 1st half and still got the second half to go to get his 100 yards. So please.....

And got those in a wide open field, taking off and nobody hardly touched him. The coaches from another team scouting mTp sitting next to me was impressed, why wouldn't you be. Was you there?

You forgot to mention that was the total offense for MtP for the first half :roflol:

Don't quit your day job, for sports analyst. we had an entire team from the QB to the special teams clicking,or HITTING on all cylinders. and to all respectable MTP you'll got alot of work to be done .. WE have listened to this B.S for nine months and after tonight we will put this TIGER to rest...gggrrr..zzzzzzz

I'll be watching LC threads intently this year and well just see who gets the last laugh. :roflolk:Don't need too, I said what the problem is.

I am with yeah there BB...... LC may take the win with them back to Hohenwald however they do not live up to the preseason hype. I have even heard that LC can compete with the privates in 2A, wrong there. A blocked punt & a long TD run and the score could be different. LC linebackers are the ones keeping mTp in check. Chuck is the real deal if you ask me.

Two more quarters too go. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good posts BB and WH. It won't be close to being easy but who am I to say it can't be done? WH, I still wish I had your scanner for my pic of 5 of the boys who will be on the field tonight from back when they played little league together. Now THAT team was undefeated.......... :roflol::(

it don't even matter who wins this game cause white house heritage WILL be goin to the play-offs to rep region 5 as the #1 seed.............state champs baby. By the way Marco didn't live up to his word "no one will stop me this year."

Sweetie, what does WHH/Reg 5 have to do with a MP/ LC thread? Thank Jeff Lockridge for the Marco 'quote'. And by the way, good luck getting past Cascade and Jo Byrns for that #1 seed.

Edited by mp88gal