Mt. Pleasant vs Lewis Co.

selectedgrain

Lewis County not naming names? Bull. All I've heard is Chuck, Chuck, Chuck.

I believe his name has been mention a few times but you don't hear anyone saying no one in the state can stop him or if chuck has a good game lewis co will win because we have more than chuck on the team .

There wouldn't be a liitle sour grapes on that subject since that might be one of the players mtp wish they still had.

I wish both teams a injury free game cause this season will be the last for some .

GOOD PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe his name has been mention a few times but you don't hear anyone saying no one in the state can stop him or if chuck has a good game lewis co will win because we have more than chuck on the team .

There wouldn't be a liitle sour grapes on that subject since that might be one of the players mtp wish they still had.

I wish both teams a injury free game cause this season will be the last for some .

GOOD PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No one has said that Marco can't be stopped except Lewis County's coach in an article in the Daily Herald.

I'm tired of hearing trash talk about this game. You people from Mt. Pleasant seem to be talking A LOT of trash. What I really can't understand is WHEN did you earn the right to talk trash to Lewis County?? Was it the last time we played? When we dismantled a Mt. Pleasant team, that honestly had no business even playing football? Or is it because you went pretty deep into the 1-A State Playoffs...whoo thats an accomplishment..hats off to you on that one. I think you guys are confused on who you are playing...perry county is a little closer to the river. I admit Mt. Pleasant is a good 1-A school...but Lewis County is a good 2-A school. But thats the good thing about football, anything could happen. So lets go watch a good football game tonight... My prediction....which is just MY opinion...

Lewis County Panthers - 28

Marco Dailey Tigers - 14

FYI......re:chuck

He isn't even a starter on offense.....could give you a clue on the talent level of LCHS!

The clock is ticking.......This should be one heck of a game for all......the fans the players, and coaches! One to remember! I just hope it doesn't become a blow out either way.....it has all the makings of a classic!

No prediction here......just to tough to call! Mistakes might be the differance in the game...he with the fewest "WINS".

I'm tired of hearing trash talk about this game. You people from Mt. Pleasant seem to be talking A LOT of trash. What I really can't understand is WHEN did you earn the right to talk trash to Lewis County?? Was it the last time we played? When we dismantled a Mt. Pleasant team, that honestly had no business even playing football? Or is it because you went pretty deep into the 1-A State Playoffs...whoo thats an accomplishment..hats off to you on that one. I think you guys are confused on who you are playing...perry county is a little closer to the river. I admit Mt. Pleasant is a good 1-A school...but Lewis County is a good 2-A school. But thats the good thing about football, anything could happen. So lets go watch a good football game tonight... My prediction....which is just MY opinion...

Lewis County Panthers - 28

Marco Dailey Tigers - 14

all i got say is marco dailey aint all mt.p has...

so im gettiing tired of hearing it...