Mt. Pleasant vs Lewis Co.

selectedgrain

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't look like LC is talking either, I see only one post on this page from LC, besides, reading back on previous posts LC has already been told how bad they are going to lose :)

I never said anything about LC losing. The people who did were LC people disguised as MP people. They only did that to try to fire their own team up.

I think MP is being quiet b/c they know that LC line is going to be stronger. I think LC is being quiet b/c they know that Daily can hurt them with a good enough supporting cast. One player does make a big difference w/ some help.

So, both sides are ready to let the players Friday night do the talking.

I never said anything about LC losing. The people who did were LC people disguised as MP people. They only did that to try to fire their own team up.

I think MP is being quiet b/c they know that LC line is going to be stronger. I think LC is being quiet b/c they know that Daily can hurt them with a good enough supporting cast. One player does make a big difference w/ some help.

So, both sides are ready to let the players Friday night do the talking.

If mount pleasants line gets dominated this could be a long game for mount pleasant, enough said

on the other side

if mount pleasant opens up holes, and gives room for daily to get some green in front of him, it could be a long game for LCHS..

My point being, this game could be decided by the offensive and defensive line.....not runningbacks,quarterbacks,recievers....but lineman

I see it being more of an offensive shootout. Both teams like scoring more than they like defending. The one who has the ball last and catches the fewest cramps wins!

I am picking Mt. Pleasant.

Offensive shootout?, Have you ever seen Lewis County play, they are pride their self in defense :)

Seriously...offensive shootout,lol,LC has always been the Big-D team,having said this,the practices the last 3 weeks are intense especially for offense,and i feel our offense,if all things go as planned wiil surprise people(yes,including our line) :)

After the end of last years run...lets hope they found some offense. The last 14 quarters last year they only managed 8 point ...thats 3 and half games with only 8. Won't get it done! They defense held up deceit...that is till Goodpasture game. I would say the defense will have to hold up in this game also..for LCHS to win. It should be a great game...I have seen all the predictions on here......I just don't see a blow out either way. The weather could be the greatess factor. Good luck Panthers.....and both teams have an injury free game!!!!!!!

After the end of last years run...lets hope they found some offense. The last 14 quarters last year they only managed 8 point ...thats 3 and half games with only 8. Won't get it done! They defense held up deceit...that is till Goodpasture game. I would say the defense will have to hold up in this game also..for LCHS to win. It should be a great game...I have seen all the predictions on here......I just don't see a blow out either way. The weather could be the greatess factor. Good luck Panthers.....and both teams have an injury free game!!!!!!!

:) true dat,true dat...lol :)

deffinently, its supose to stay HOT for the next week, i do believe, maybe it will cool down a bit before fridays games, it could be dangerous for any team to play in this kind of weather