Mt. Pleasant vs Lewis Co.

selectedgrain

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stat-pack-1,

It was Marco on the first touchdown.

It was Marco on the second TD with the help of the full back and half back pushing him and the line forward for it.

It was Marco pass to Jay Stoops for the third TD.

It was Marco pass to I think Davis for ALMOST the 4th.

I know all about your point, heaven knows us mTp fans have heard this before, but I still fail to see it when our play does involve so many others. I just set forth 4 good examples.

So Marco runs for a touchdown, runs for a second touchdown, throws a touchdown, and ALMOST throws a fourth touchdown and that is your argument that there are other people on the team?? right... i understand completely.

Sweetheart, Trevor and Duane ROCK. Who's looking for excuses? I am pretty thrilled with what I saw! Seems like we came out tonight thinking we could actually play with them, and that we did, LC-20 MP-14. And we've won many a game in spite of 'the zebras'. What team did you say you were for?

no doubt mtp is a good ball team, but zebra's tried to keep it close, and it was the longest 28 mile ride for a panther because we had to come BACK TO BACK TO WIN TWICE IN TWO DAYS' 20-7 last night and 20-14 tonight!! so does that make yall 0-2...lol and as for panthers we definitely got more than just ONE # we can depend on GOOD LUCK!! from here on out to the rest of the season and stay healthy.....

First of all, I would like 2 say that the 28 mile ride back home was 1 of the best! LC is now 2-0 for the season because they have traveled 2 "The Jungle" and spanked the tigers tails both nights.MP was outplayed,outcoached,and outhustled. Chuck Dodson did a fantastic job in keeping Marco in check. The Panthers have been busting their butts for a long time 2 get 2 this moment and It has paid off.As for the MTP fans, They sure do change their tune very quickly.It went from a easy mTp win to the "we are just 1a" excuse. Maybe they should start showing some class and not so much ignorance like I saw 2nite. Marco really needs a lesson or two on class. He must really think he is superman by trying 2 take on some of the Panther players after the game while they were loading the bus. Its pretty bad when you have 2 get ur momma 2 restrain you. So congraduations Mr. 1a Football, you have offically be shutdown!! Im KS31 and I approve this message! Marco....Polo

So Marco runs for a touchdown, runs for a second touchdown, throws a touchdown, and ALMOST throws a fourth touchdown and that is your argument that there are other people on the team?? right... i understand completely.

O...M...G... Dude he's the QB for peep's sake. Of course he going to be involved in every play but he's not going to keep the ball every play. Dude your better than that. C'mon.

First of all, I would like 2 say that the 28 mile ride back home was 1 of the best! LC is now 2-0 for the season because they have traveled 2 "The Jungle" and spanked the tigers tails both nights.MP was outplayed,outcoached,and outhustled. Chuck Dodson did a fantastic job in keeping Marco in check. The Panthers have been busting their butts for a long time 2 get 2 this moment and It has paid off.As for the MTP fans, They sure do change their tune very quickly.It went from a easy mTp win to the "we are just 1a" excuse. Maybe they should start showing some class and not so much ignorance like I saw 2nite. Marco really needs a lesson or two on class. He must really think he is superman by trying 2 take on some of the Panther players after the game while they were loading the bus. Its pretty bad when you have 2 get ur momma 2 restrain you. So congraduations Mr. 1a Football, you have offically be shutdown!! Im KS31 and I approve this message! Marco....Polo

If the lewis county fans are anything like the players then he was probably provoked into trying to fight. Just because you say something like "good job Mt Pleasant doesn't negate all the insults and taunting that you can possibly think off. You won the game, the second half anyway was alot closer than the score indicated, but regardless of the score you won, good job. Try moving on with some class...

no doubt mtp is a good ball team, but zebra's tried to keep it close, and it was the longest 28 mile ride for a panther because we had to come BACK TO BACK TO WIN TWICE IN TWO DAYS' 20-7 last night and 20-14 tonight!! so does that make yall 0-2...lol and as for panthers we definitely got more than just ONE # we can depend on GOOD LUCK!! from here on out to the rest of the season and stay healthy.....

Would you wanna make it the best 1 out of 3 :roflol: ???lol.

Thanks a lot Stat. I don't know if your a MTP fan or not, but your right. There are plenty of strong boys on our team to handle the ball. Give them a chance, this is High School! Don't ride one guy like your desperate. The Tigers ARE a good team, don't waste it away because you have a Mr. Football.

Let's see who caught the TD pass, no that wasn't Marco although he did pass it. Let's see who made the long return of the kickoff that put us on our 49, Mark McClinic, not Marco. Let's see who stopped LC the first series tonight the Tiger D, not Marco.

As far as fantom calls there were a couple on both sides. The interference I though was good becaues the defender hit the receiver before the ball got there. You could tell by the defenders action that he had done it. The late hit was a good call, LC was at best border line all night.

almost a 4th td...get a life we were playing football not horse shoes... we haven't got our total stats yet because we have to sort it out and break it down amongst everybody that carried it unlike mtp you all figure out A-SINGLE-BODY that carried it... that is sad... with all the talent not being used and then you all actually think it was close, also that you all did get some nice ball placing by the ref's, as for the game tonight they had a better idea of what to expect, and fresh legs. and no one got hurt espcecially with some of the hitting going on..

I have kept my peace through several things

1. Ignorant game analysts

2.moronic predictions

3. rude stat men.

After the game tonight the Mt. PLeasant faithful can only say one thing and know they are telling the truth

" We need alot of work to get to Murfreesboro,"

To show what class I have I will say that the Tigers have a good coach...... with a bad gameplan.

Marco needs help, and he has it on the field. The talk all week was Marco, Marco, and more Marco.

That is not good for a team's morale, exspecially when he can't beat a great team on his own.

(AND THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN)

Defensively LC showed their heart and pride, never gave up. They were always pumping up the crowd. Then they would put Marco or anyone else who had the ball on ther BACK. You can mouth all you want to, some of you are very sore losers. That is a poor way of congratulating the Panthers on their domination, 40-21. Your lessons have been given... take them and try to improve.

Also, the race to the end zone was neck and neck, Greve ran out of gas....but still scored.

WHolder: get a grip, you need to grow up, threats online? Please, I was really shaking in my comfortable computer chair. LOL

Good luck to the Tigers, and Marco. You have the athletes now get some class and hard work.

Panthers, thats one to remember, but not to stop on.

Rice and the WIldcats come home next week, we still owe them something from the game last year.

If the lewis county fans are anything like the players then he was probably provoked into trying to fight. Just because you say something like "good job Mt Pleasant doesn't negate all the insults and taunting that you can possibly think off. You won the game, the second half anyway was alot closer than the score indicated, but regardless of the score you won, good job. Try moving on with some class...

Many are very classless. They like to taunt and talk trash. But Ks31 Chuck didn't keep Marco in check so much. He did do a good job but I remember him getting juked out of his shoes on Marco's TD run last night., Check the film. And if keeping him in check is 100 yards and 2 TD's then I guess he was held in check.