Mt. Pleasant vs Lewis Co.

selectedgrain

When and where did Mardo say this. If your talking about the Tennessean you're wrong. The writer put words in his mouth. As for the post started, it was started by a LC fan that lives in MP now. Just trying to get LC pumped, not by an MP fan. As far as class goes I'm sure that there are some questionable persons from both sides of the stands.

As for the swarm of defenders yeah I recon. You gave up 21 points to a 1A school, Goodpasture is laughing. Watch out for WC this week.

Your right.LCHS gave up 21..but it took them 2 days to get it.....LOL. Glad we could put a smile on their face!

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New member and first post. I had to register because I attended the game on both nights. Congrats to the administration and the parents of the kids that attend Mt. Pleasant High School. Thanks to the thugs that thought it was necessary to key my vehicle because I have Lewis County tags. You should learn how to lose, and not be losers. I wouldn't stoop to this level, but if you have Maury County tags and come to Lewis County next year, better have your insurance agent on speed dial. Take a WHOPPIN with some class, and I hope Marco doesn't get hurt or it could be a long season.

what was the deal with marco last night after the game i left pretty quick i know he was running his mouth on the field even down by a couple touchdowns. the kick was an unintentional onside you can see #17 look down at the ground after he kicks it. the timeout was from confusion by the young qb. you want to talk about class like when mtp hit our backup qb when he kneeled down to run the clock out. i was hoping we would put our starters back in after that and try to score again. i cant believe somebody keyed your car after the game in mtp. thats classless. good luck to both teams the rest of the year.

radio dudes do whine, and mtp fans on this board needed a good dose of reality, LC delivered

mtp is mostly a one man show against good teams, they had better teams the previous two years, and still couldn't get past a team of athletes.

marco will probably carry them to rd 3 of the playoffs, but mainly because the good teams have been bumped up. he will run over, around, and thru their traditionally weak region and again will @@@@ up tons of yards and points

LC "D" had to stop one player only and he still produced 21 pts. not good news for you. the 2A privates will feast upon you in the playoffs, which you will reach because U 2 will benefit from your weak region

Where were all you Lewis County posters when you lost to Wayne County

and Hickman County a couple of years ago?

It runs in cycles, boys. Good luck this year. Next year may be a different

story.

You're right, it could be different next year. History will tell you that Lewis Co. has dominated these two teams in the last 20 years.