Liberty Crusaders

nebuntyn

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOT THE BEST

Who's better? Be specific with your answers. Let me guess Bobcat's #67.....hmmm you must be a Mcnairy Central fan, and if that's the case how would you know what the word "BEST" means? We will see you on Friday Dec 15th and you will get a up close and personal visit from the best. Talk to me Friday about 9:30pm. :angry: Edited by nebuntyn

Guest bobcats#67

Who's better? Be specific with your answers. Let me guess Bobcat's #67.....hmmm you must be a Mcnairy Central fan, and if that's the case how would you know what the word "BEST" means? We will see you on Friday Dec 15th and you will get a up close and personal visit from the best. Talk to me Friday about 9:30pm. :angry:

this is ken bingham and we will see!!! we might not win but we will keep it close!!! yall do have a good team but it is too soon to say the best starting 5 in the state!!!i respect yall and if we dont win i hope yall win state to so the pride of our district!!

this is ken bingham and we will see!!! we might not win but we will keep it close!!! yall do have a good team but it is too soon to say the best starting 5 in the state!!!i respect yall and if we dont win i hope yall win state to so the pride of our district!!

Mr. Ken you are a good talent, but the first sign of being a champion 1.) believe in yourself. You said "we might not win" you are already deafeated. Sports is 70% mental 30% physical. If this is not the case, why do you see so many great athletes fell? Good luck to you young man. :angry:

Guest bobcats#67

Mr. Ken you are a good talent, but the first sign of being a champion 1.) believe in yourself. You said "we might not win" you are already deafeated. Sports is 70% mental 30% physical. If this is not the case, why do you see so many great athletes fell? Good luck to you young man. :angry:

thanks yall too... i gotta ask a ? you seem like a wise man!!! should i go to kentucky, tennessee, memphis, olemiss, or georgia.

Thats not ken getting on here and talking junk... Im one of hes close friends and trust me kens not that kinda of guy.. He is very talented and has alot of potential and would not get on here talking junk.. Sorry 4 dis idiot

Guest bobcats#67

Thats not ken getting on here and talking junk... Im one of hes close friends and trust me kens not that kinda of guy.. He is very talented and has alot of potential and would not get on here talking junk.. Sorry 4 dis idiot

i am not starting nothing billy.. lol this is ken...

Guest bobcats#67

:D

I was thinking of you as a guy heading somewhere like Austin Peay, Tennessee Tech, Chattanooga, or UT-Martin personally man :D

I had no idea you had SEC schools knocking down your door :thumb:

i could go to little colleges like them but i really want to be on a winning team