Best Sophmore in East Tennessee

Pfbaseballfan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his name has been in the paper and he does see minutes on varsity PF has alot of talented upperclassmen so he plays some but you will be hearing alot more about Dixon in the next two years he is a role player right now but listen for his name.

He better be good. Where will most of those upperclassmen be next year? I guess will find out if he is one of the best in East Tenn.

• 2 weeks later...

What about Ryan Slusher or Cameron Pridemore from Grace Christian?

I am sure most players listed are really good players and fan favorites but you ask "What about Ryan Slusher and Cameron Pridemore"? That is the same question many college coaches are asking! When players are picked to play at the next level in 2009.......... Then we know the best sophmore players in East Tennessee were............. Yes, Ryan Slusher D1 Recruit, Yes, Cameron Pridemore Signs University letter, Yes, to many of the others listed who will be there also.

My favorite is Ryan Slusher, He is as good of a player as many have seen and just a sophmore, yet when you watch him play you know he has not even began to know himself how good he really has the ability to be. When college recruiters attend a high school game it is the Ryan Slushers they are looking for. A player that hasn't developed into the player they can and will be yet, A BIG TIME D1 prospect, maybe SEC or ACC type and talented player. That was Dane Bradshaw when he came to Tennessee. That is Ryan Slusher of Grace Christian Academy now.

I am sure most players listed are really good players and fan favorites but you ask "What about Ryan Slusher and Cameron Pridemore"? That is the same question many college coaches are asking! When players are picked to play at the next level in 2009.......... Then we know the best sophmore players in East Tennessee were............. Yes, Ryan Slusher D1 Recruit, Yes, Cameron Pridemore Signs University letter, Yes, to many of the others listed who will be there also.

My favorite is Ryan Slusher, He is as good of a player as many have seen and just a sophmore, yet when you watch him play you know he has not even began to know himself how good he really has the ability to be. When college recruiters attend a high school game it is the Ryan Slushers they are looking for. A player that hasn't developed into the player they can and will be yet, A BIG TIME D1 prospect, maybe SEC or ACC type and talented player. That was Dane Bradshaw when he came to Tennessee. That is Ryan Slusher of Grace Christian Academy now.

he will do big things at maryville college.