List of undefeated teams

Jumpshot

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raleigh Egypt didn't count their loss to Liberty LAST YEAR & Liberty didn't count their loss to RE THIS YEAR so I say "what's fair is fair"

Liberty did however count their win over Raleigh Egypt last year in their record, so Raleigh Egypt is counting its WIN over Liberty in its record this year. "What's fair IS fair"!

Edited by Jumpshot

Hall of fame games are totally up to the coaches if they want to count them. I don't think you should get your panties in a bunch just because you want Liberty to have a loss. that game against R.E was hogwash anyway...they kept that Miller dude on the line when he should have fouled out for player control fouls.

bottom Line Liberty Is Un-De-Fea-Ted.(in the regular season.)

Edited by Hoops1stLuv14

Liberty has a very good team, nobody is denying that. They may even go undefeated the REST of the season and repeat as state champs...more power to them. We wish them the best.

The ONLY reason I raised the issue of the Hall-of Fame game, is that the Liberty fans were sooo vocal and ugly about the game last year which Liberty won, (in which I felt our team was hosed by the referees but didn't complain because I didn't think our team played all that great anyway and probably deserved to lose). We had to hear about that all year long. Had you not crowed and complained so much last year you wouldn't be hearing about it this year.

Besides, this topic is old news now so let's both move on. I don't figure Raleigh Egypt is going to go undefeated this year so when that first loss comes, this topic will be mute anyway.

Liberty has a very good team, nobody is denying that. They may even go undefeated the REST of the season and repeat as state champs...more power to them. We wish them the best.

The ONLY reason I raised the issue of the Hall-of Fame game, is that the Liberty fans were sooo vocal and ugly about the game last year which Liberty won, (in which I felt our team was hosed by the referees but didn't complain because I didn't think our team played all that great anyway and probably deserved to lose). We had to hear about that all year long. Had you not crowed and complained so much last year you wouldn't be hearing about it this year.

Besides, this topic is old news now so let's both move on. I don't figure Raleigh Egypt is going to go undefeated this year so when that first loss comes, this topic will be mute anyway.

moot

Like you said it should be a "mute" topic now because RE lost to Ridgeway. Liberty is on the same boat as well with the likes of Mater Dei (CA) tonight and a trip to Oak Hill Academy (VA) coming up on the schedule. It's not really about running the table and going unbeaten IT'S ABOUT PLAYING THE BEST BASKETBALL WHEN MARCH ROLLS AROUND!!!!!

Like you said it should be a "mute" topic now because RE lost to Ridgeway. Liberty is on the same boat as well with the likes of Mater Dei (CA) tonight and a trip to Oak Hill Academy (VA) coming up on the schedule. It's not really about running the table and going unbeaten IT'S ABOUT PLAYING THE BEST BASKETBALL WHEN MARCH ROLLS AROUND!!!!!

No one is lookin for Liberty to go undefeated..just saying the game against RE dosen't matter.