Ensworth @ Springfield

ut18vols

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea but i dont know what got into them, they have cut the lead from 18 to 6, SF gives up the lead alot. They did it against MLK last week. My opinion keep scoring until the buzzer when dont give up, dont let up, give on swishing. It kills me when they lose the lead. It is gonna bite them in the butt soon

Yes it is. It is his 25th year. I found a records in the Basketball book from UT this year. He leads in assist with like 700 something, the closest is like 580 something. He was really good back in the day

Score: 67-56

I'm old enough to remember him playing at UT...I believe back a few years ago,maybe in a Martin Lions Club Tournament,Union City played Springfield..It was over at UTM....

I'm listening to the game right now. As long as they make FTs down the stretch and don't foul I think they'll be alright. Yeah, I'm finally here. I was sidetracked doing other stuff tonight. Has Coach Darden been kicking and screaming tonight?

Edited by bellgo

Big Play Bey with the SLAM DUNK!!! He is an athlete

Congrats Springfield!!!!! :lol:

Well Springfield dominated the whole game until the end when they let back, the score doesnt show how much SF controlled. Just look at the 3rd qtr and you will see. Also this game proves that Ensworth first win was a fluke and that Springfield should of took the first one.

Final: Springfield 74Ensworth 62

Edited by ut18vols