Lexington vs. Bolivar Thurs. night

P.A.Lin-Z

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Bolivar's boys be playing.......I noticed their not on the schdule......but the girls are.

The guys are playing Thurs. I think it was a rescheduling conflict of some type. According to the Jax Sun, it's going to be a little earlier...right after the girls game at 6:15 or so. That should make for an earlier finish.

If I'm wrong on this, I hope somone will let us know b/c I'm going to try and take the kids.

By the way...where's that Smooth Juker? I sure figured he'd be giving me all kind of smack by now! Juke, if you see this, have you guys fixed the gym roof yet? :lol:

Firefulmer...guess I'll have to change the handle to ThanksCutcliff!

The guys are playing Thurs. I think it was a rescheduling conflict of some type. According to the Jax Sun, it's going to be a little earlier...right after the girls game at 6:15 or so. That should make for an earlier finish.

If I'm wrong on this, I hope somone will let us know b/c I'm going to try and take the kids.

By the way...where's that Smooth Juker? I sure figured he'd be giving me all kind of smack by now! Juke, if you see this, have you guys fixed the gym roof yet? :lol:

Firefulmer...guess I'll have to change the handle to ThanksCutcliff!

I like "PennStatePounding" personally :lol:

Just having some fun with a Tennessee fan man :lol:

I saw Bolivar beat Middleton for the second time this year tonight. Thursday's game is a huge district game for both of these teams as Lexington is unbeaten in the district (2-0) while the defending district champs are sitting at 1-1.

I like "PennStatePounding" personally :unsure:

Just having some fun with a Tennessee fan man ;)

I saw Bolivar beat Middleton for the second time this year tonight. Thursday's game is a huge district game for both of these teams as Lexington is unbeaten in the district (2-0) while the defending district champs are sitting at 1-1.

The guys needed that Middleton win too.

The guys are playing a little better lately, so the Lexington game should have big implications for both teams.

"PennStatePounding"...or "PoundingPennState"?

Heck' Ill settle for "TennByOneOverPenn"!!!!

The guys needed that Middleton win too.

The guys are playing a little better lately, so the Lexington game should have big implications for both teams.

"PennStatePounding"...or "PoundingPennState"?

Heck' Ill settle for "TennByOneOverPenn"!!!!

:unsure:

Trust me when I say that is the way I feel about my Irish against LSU in their "road game" (I mean Bowl Game) ;)