Harrison Smith

o21putt

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o I agree on wishing Smith Happy Trails! As to Catholic they are desperatly trying to go back to D2. They just turned the paperwork in too late this past round. They are destined for 4A if they do not in 2 years. I think it would better serve Catholic program and their players of the future to stay in this region of play. They got on the map by playing the better 3A schools. The best 2 games I have seen in 05 and 06: Fulton vs. KC in the play offs.

I don't know, but seems to me that Catholic would not want to go back to DII. I think that one of the reasons they left DII was to avoind all the travel, and to maximize local exposure. Seems like they did both, although I did get tired of hearing them every Friday on 99.1:) Does seem like they have a lot of land on Cedar Bulff, and plenty of money. They could build out and add students if they needed/wanted to. I read where their sched for 07 seems improved. Looks like they picked up MoWest and Baylor and of course will play AE, Fulton, and Webb.