Ridgeway defeats Raleigh-Egypt

bluffcity901

It's easy to recognize how raleigh egypt lost that game. The referee's were out of control the starting point guard (Caleb Brown) and Starting shooting Guard (Derrick Grandberry) both fouled out. Mo' Miller really didnt seem to be involved this game, But Jimmy Adams has great players coming off the bence putting in great effort. Rigdeway were so excited last night at the game after the win the began to chant "we going to the state all the way." This game doesnt mean anything all teams have a chance.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my Humble Opinion, If Liberty played in Memphis they would have numerous losses on the season. It is difficult to play night in and night out in the city of Memphis. Even marginal teams such as Craigmont and

Millington can step up and take you out if you are not ready. Few people realize the individual talent that take the court in the Memphis area. Even on the bad teams.

To say that Raliegh Egypt would get beat by 20pts by anyone in the state is comical. Liberty may very well beat Raliegh Egypt If they played again.... But by 20..... I seriously Doubt it!!.

I don't think that I can ever remember a Jimmy Adams coached team getting beat by 20 plus points. If he has, It has been years ago.

Respect Memphis Area Basketball. It is the best in the STATE.

In my Humble Opinion, If Liberty played in Memphis they would have numerous losses on the season. It is difficult to play night in and night out in the city of Memphis. Even marginal teams such as Craigmont and

Millington can step up and take you out if you are not ready. Few people realize the individual talent that take the court in the Memphis area. Even on the bad teams.

To say that Raliegh Egypt would get beat by 20pts by anyone in the state is comical. Liberty may very well beat Raliegh Egypt If they played again.... But by 20..... I seriously Doubt it!!.

I don't think that I can ever remember a Jimmy Adams coached team getting beat by 20 plus points. If he has, It has been years ago.

Key word "your opinion" but who cares about your opinion. Make no mistake about it Liberty will be state champs again. And I don't care who comes out of memphis. Individual talent will not beat Liberty, they have proven that time and time again. Can we say Mitchell boys and girls. Soft Rob do your homework. :huh: Edited by nebuntyn

I agree.Liberty couldnt win as many games as they are if they played in the Memphis area,and nobody is hating.Its time for some of you lames to stop riding liberty JOCKS

You are a Liberty hater. Liberty would blast any Memphis school, because they have a better team. Ice cream you don't have a clue. Liberty is all that. :thumb:

You don't have a clue about basketball. I was only stating that since Liberty and Raleigh Egypt don't play again this year, we will never know the outcome. All we can by is Liberty lost 83-80 to Raleigh Egypt. I was pulling for Liberty while they were in Florida. On the otherhand, Liberty doesn't have a clear win to the state title because there are some teams in Tennessee that can beat Liberty. For example, BTW is one of those teams that will definitely challenge Liberty for the title. ;)

You don't have a clue about basketball. I was only stating that since Liberty and Raleigh Egypt don't play again this year, we will never know the outcome. All we can by is Liberty lost 83-80 to Raleigh Egypt. I was pulling for Liberty while they were in Florida. On the otherhand, Liberty doesn't have a clear win to the state title because there are some teams in Tennessee that can beat Liberty. For example, BTW is one of those teams that will definitely challenge Liberty for the title. :thumb:

You all have better individual players, no doubt about it. Liberty has the best team in the state by far. Example Liberty always shuts down the other teams so called "superstar". But Liberty has someone different every night that can kill you. Prove me wrong Ice Cream. You can't ;)

How can you say if Liberty played in Memphis they wouldn't win as many games? Liberty has played a tougher schedule than any Memphis school has come close to playing and even if you do count the R-E loss they are still 12-2. That is playing some of the best talent in the nation not just Memphis. I agree that overall Mmemphis has by far the best basketball in TN, but Liberty has played 3 of the best teams in Memphis and to add on to that played Haywood, Bolivar, and four teams either nationally or regionally ranked. Liberty would do just fine in Memphis and would win just as many games as they would playin anywhere else in this state.

Edited by baseballa28

How can you say if Liberty played in Memphis they wouldn't win as many games? Liberty has played a tougher schedule than any Memphis school has come close to playing and even if you do count the R-E loss they are still 12-2. That is playing some of the best talent in the nation not just Memphis. I agree that overall Mmemphis has by far the best basketball in TN, but Liberty has played 3 of the best teams in Memphis and to add on to that played Haywood, Bolivar, and four teams either nationally or regionally ranked. Liberty would do just fine in Memphis and would win just as many games as they would playin anywhere else in this state.

THIS is why I love Coacht.com and TENNESSEE HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL! :lol: