Super 16 Tourney

IamKing

well they dont host one so we will never know. i doubt thered be 4 teams in the same bracket whose combined record is under .500.. oh well. we'll find out if home court helps Bearden tonight. im sure they will get a lil help.

Bearden led almost the entire game-by as much as 17 in the first half. fulton hit a rediculous shoot with two seconds to go to win by one. The refs helped FULTON back into the game in the second quarter.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh ok yeah they helped Fulton. to be honest in the last 2 minutes of the game when Bearden was losing... that was the first time i have ever seen anyone be able to be on their back on the floor holding the ball and stand up all without dribbling. then to walk atleast 2 more times and draw a foul. Fulton couldnt buy a shot in the first half and Bearden shot a good 80%. it seemed like Fulton was tired because of the Farragut game. Fulton was at such a disadvantage when it came to size that they just couldnt stop Bearden from getting easy shots. Bearden jsut gave the ball to Simpson everytime and he was 3inches taller than everyone on Fulton's team and on top of that Fulton has maybe 3 people over 6'2. but it was a great game. i dont see where u are getting that the refs helped Fulton. there were plenty of things that couldve been called that werent. and Bearden was getting calls that Farragut never got in 2 games against Fulton. the only real questionable call or no call was when Simpson was on the ground and stood up and walked twice then drew a foul. that part was the only questionable thing. or the part where i think it was Jenkins blocked a Fulton shot then landed on the kid and hurt him. but he did get all ball and there was no call. honestly i thought that was a good no call.

edit: Farragut dominated Anderson Co. 77-40.

so the Bearden Bracket lost atleast 3 games last night. Red Bank was up by 22 at half then slacked off and let Jeff. Co. make it close. then Farragut dominated Anderson Co. then Fulton won in a thrilling game over Bearden. so Bearden's bracket 0-3 last night. i dont know who won the Morristown West/ Rhea Co. game.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

oh ok yeah they helped Fulton. to be honest in the last 2 minutes of the game when Bearden was losing... that was the first time i have ever seen anyone be able to be on their back on the floor holding the ball and stand up all without dribbling. then to walk atleast 2 more times and draw a foul. Fulton couldnt buy a shot in the first half and Bearden shot a good 80%. it seemed like Fulton was tired because of the Farragut game. Fulton was at such a disadvantage when it came to size that they just couldnt stop Bearden from getting easy shots. Bearden jsut gave the ball to Simpson everytime and he was 3inches taller than everyone on Fulton's team and on top of that Fulton has maybe 3 people over 6'2. but it was a great game. i dont see where u are getting that the refs helped Fulton. there were plenty of things that couldve been called that werent. and Bearden was getting calls that Farragut never got in 2 games against Fulton. the only real questionable call or no call was when Simpson was on the ground and stood up and walked twice then drew a foul. that part was the only questionable thing. or the part where i think it was Jenkins blocked a Fulton shot then landed on the kid and hurt him. but he did get all ball and there was no call. honestly i thought that was a good no call.

edit: Farragut dominated Anderson Co. 77-40.

so the Bearden Bracket lost atleast 3 games last night. Red Bank was up by 22 at half then slacked off and let Jeff. Co. make it close. then Farragut dominated Anderson Co. then Fulton won in a thrilling game over Bearden. so Bearden's bracket 0-3 last night. i dont know who won the Morristown West/ Rhea Co. game.

Its amazing how often fulton is fatigued after a game the day before -especially when they almost loose. And I agree, its not fair for height to be a factor in a basketball game.

Its amazing how often fulton is fatigued after a game the day before -especially when they almost loose. And I agree, its not fair for height to be a factor in a basketball game.

The game was a fun game to watch. Both teams played well, the players on both teams gave themselves chances to win, and both coaches coached excellent games. However, the officiating did not do the game justice. Frankly, the game was above the officials head, but, all that said, the officiating did not make a difference in the outcome. Fulton beat a motivated Bearden team the night after beating a deep Farragut team. Fulton had to fight back in each game to win showing great chatacter. I'll be surprised if they don't get to the state tournament.

Edited by dontknowmuch

Fulton almost lost the game they played last week after they beat Farragut in ot.

im not saying it wasnt fair. i was just saying that Fulton doesnt really have alot of height like Bearden. which put them at a disadvantage. because in basketball.. height helps.. so it wasnt an excuse. i was just telling a fact about Fultons team compared to Beardens. i have no reason to make excuses for Fulton.. they won.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz