Jefferson County 2007

Topgun

That is ironic. Karns has handled JC the last 3 years, and we have that game already circled with a W next to it for next year. The time for JC to beat Karns was this year, when they had a very young team. Counting on wins against anyone except for Cocke and Campbell county is extremely wishfull thinking in my opinion.

Ironic?? Are you out of your mind?? What is ironic is that someone from Karns is talking trash about football!! Never has, isnt, and never will be....thats what Karns football is. Jefferson County has went through 3 head coaching changes in the pas 5 seasons, and might I add that putting up with some pee-wee caliber parents didnt help. Also, not knocking on him, but when you have the talent like ex-coach Meadows had while he was in JC and not win back to back State titles.....lets just say that Kisabeth and Euverard would've had heavy hands of gold with those guys. JC fell on bad luck and hard times the past 3 years, but with the kids that are rallying around the current coach ol' JC will be back on top very soon. Face it crystal, you won with your best teams in school history, against the worst JC has had due to all of the changes and problems. I mean, you shouldnt have even won those games!! When it is all said and done, youre always gonna play up to what you truly are.....a bunch of beavers.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deep down those 6-8 kids really do not want to play football. There is no way in the world any coach would have kept me off the field.

Amen to that!!! You play for the love of the game. Not love for the coach. If you can't hack, you can't hack it. But come with a better reason like my Mommy won't let me play or something.

Ironic?? Are you out of your mind?? What is ironic is that someone from Karns is talking trash about football!! Never has, isnt, and never will be....thats what Karns football is. Jefferson County has went through 3 head coaching changes in the pas 5 seasons, and might I add that putting up with some pee-wee caliber parents didnt help. Also, not knocking on him, but when you have the talent like ex-coach Meadows had while he was in JC and not win back to back State titles.....lets just say that Kisabeth and Euverard would've had heavy hands of gold with those guys. JC fell on bad luck and hard times the past 3 years, but with the kids that are rallying around the current coach ol' JC will be back on top very soon. Face it crystal, you won with your best teams in school history, against the worst JC has had due to all of the changes and problems. I mean, you shouldnt have even won those games!! When it is all said and done, youre always gonna play up to what you truly are.....a bunch of beavers.

The best talent in JCHS history was while Meadows was here???? LOL !!!!!

Where were you from 1982-1989? Those were the best teams that JCHS has ever had or will have until a great coach comes along. That is why Coach Kisabeth went 84-13 in the that 8 year span. To say that Euverard would have won back to back state titles is laughable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must not have been around then(the eighties) or you would not have make such a statement. The players that Meadows had were very good players and if he had stayed around who knows what the future would bring. As far as the problems that coach U has had to deal with, he brought a lot ( at least 50%) on himself. For JCHS to get back on top changes need to be made. BTW, Coach Meadows' main problem was the lack of a very good DC.

GO BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best talent in JCHS history was while Meadows was here???? LOL !!!!!

Where were you from 1982-1989? Those were the best teams that JCHS has ever had or will have until a great coach comes along. That is why Coach Kisabeth went 84-13 in the that 8 year span. To say that Euverard would have won back to back state titles is laughable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must not have been around then(the eighties) or you would not have make such a statement. The players that Meadows had were very good players and if he had stayed around who knows what the future would bring. As far as the problems that coach U has had to deal with, he brought a lot ( at least 50%) on himself. For JCHS to get back on top changes need to be made. BTW, Coach Meadows' main problem was the lack of a very good DC.

GO BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen to that, offense was never a problem. Not only were the teams from the 80's really good, the teams in the late 90's with Ricky Upton and crew were pretty good too. The 03 team didn`t have the defense to win a championship, the 02 had all the talent that was needed, but so did DB, plus home field.

You look @ the talent we had in the 80's and you can seriously question why we only won 1 State Championship. Kisabeth was a good motivator but without Coach Anthony who knows.

From 1982-1988 JCHS was in the semi finals every year. You(TNrecruiter) were saying that the teams under meadows were the best in JCHS history. Then you go on to say that coach Euverard would have won back to back state titles with that talent. I mean that is totally laughable !!!!! As I said before.

Wake up and smell the coffee, Coach U will not be a winner. As soon as people like you wake up the better !! Its time for a change. Either you want a winning program or not, the present staff cannot get it done.

Edited by Warlock

I think Morristown East Will be strong enought up-front in 2007 to beat Jeff Co.

Jefferson Co. had to beat us on a last play in 2006 and overtime in 2005. I think

Morristown East got alot better as the year went on, and Jeff Co. got worst.

We have alot of retuning players. We have a great Coach in Hatcher, he is building a championship team. Good luck too both teams, the game is too close to call, but I pick the Canes!

CoachU will not be a winner? He has hardware on his hand that says otherwise.

Since Coach U has been at JCHS he has gone 11-19 and has not played one round in the playoffs. Who cares what he done at Oakland, after the 1998 championship season Oakland football took a nose dive. The coach before him left the program loaded. The JCHS program is on a downward spiral and no signs of pulling it out of the spin.

GOD HELP JEFFERSON COUNTY FOOTBALL !!!!

Yea Karns may have won last year but the Karns fans must of forgotten that we dominated in every statistical category. We also lost our starting FB and WR to season ending injuries with a very good DB going out with an injury as well. There were 3 big plays that Karns had the whole game. The refs were biased as well. Bottom line, Karns won the game but they BY NO MEANS BEAT US. Talk all you want about the last 3 years. You will get a rude awakening next season.