Jefferson County 2007

Topgun

The best talent in JCHS history was while Meadows was here???? LOL !!!!!

Where were you from 1982-1989? Those were the best teams that JCHS has ever had or will have until a great coach comes along. That is why Coach Kisabeth went 84-13 in the that 8 year span. To say that Euverard would have won back to back state titles is laughable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must not have been around then(the eighties) or you would not have make such a statement. The players that Meadows had were very good players and if he had stayed around who knows what the future would bring. As far as the problems that coach U has had to deal with, he brought a lot ( at least 50%) on himself. For JCHS to get back on top changes need to be made. BTW, Coach Meadows' main problem was the lack of a very good DC.

GO BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JEFFERSON COUNTY WON IN IN THE 80'S WITH TALENT AND GREAT OFFENSIVE COACHING! AKA WAYNE ANTHONY. IN 1982 THROUGH 89. LET'S SEE compare athletes TO 90'S AND 2000'S. MARK MOORE, THE JENNINGS BROTHERS, JOE WEST, BRENT COLLINS, TODD COLLINS, ANDRE BATTS, KENNY MATTISON, GEORGE QUARLES, TAYLOR QUARLES, JASON ENSLEY, BRIAN SPIVEY, DAVID SATTERFIELD,HARRELL TWINS, CARTER'S ETC. THE LIST COULD GO ON AND ON.

NO DOUBT JEFF WAS BY FAR BETTER IN THE 80'S, BUT IF YOU CAN GET THE KID'S OUT IT COULD BE THAT WAY AGAIN, WITH THE RIGHT COACH.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From 1982-1988 JCHS was in the semi finals every year. You(TNrecruiter) were saying that the teams under meadows were the best in JCHS history. Then you go on to say that coach Euverard would have won back to back state titles with that talent. I mean that is totally laughable !!!!! As I said before.

Wake up and smell the coffee, Coach U will not be a winner. As soon as people like you wake up the better !! Its time for a change. Either you want a winning program or not, the present staff cannot get it done.

How can you say staff? Brimmer SR has been in Jeff Co. for over 30 years, little Brimmer been around a long time and Anderson knows how to win looked how he turned the wrestling program around at Jeff Co. All three of these Men knows what it means to win at JCHS

Yea Karns may have won last year but the Karns fans must of forgotten that we dominated in every statistical category. We also lost our starting FB and WR to season ending injuries with a very good DB going out with an injury as well. There were 3 big plays that Karns had the whole game. The refs were biased as well. Bottom line, Karns won the game but they BY NO MEANS BEAT US. Talk all you want about the last 3 years. You will get a rude awakening next season.

Gee, was the sun in your eyes too? Please whine and make excuses elsewhere. The bottom line is we have beat JC 3 years straight. My response was merely to point out that the poster that indicated that assuming JC will beat Karns in 2007 is ridiculous. In fact, assuming JC will beat anyone in 2007 is ridiculous. You can cling to the past as much as you want (JC4life), but the bottom line is your program is closer to the likes of Campbell County than DB at this point in time. If JC is in the position to predict wins and talk trash, then Karns is certainly in position to do the same.

By the way, the JC team we beat in 2004 was a pretty solid team. You had your phenom back and some talented players. Cry all you want about the decision to go for 2, but we beat you up front on both sides of the ball that night.

Gee, was the sun in your eyes too? Please whine and make excuses elsewhere. The bottom line is we have beat JC 3 years straight. My response was merely to point out that the poster that indicated that assuming JC will beat Karns in 2007 is ridiculous. In fact, assuming JC will beat anyone in 2007 is ridiculous. You can cling to the past as much as you want (JC4life), but the bottom line is your program is closer to the likes of Campbell County than DB at this point in time. If JC is in the position to predict wins and talk trash, then Karns is certainly in position to do the same.

By the way, the JC team we beat in 2004 was a pretty solid team. You had your phenom back and some talented players. Cry all you want about the decision to go for 2, but we beat you up front on both sides of the ball that night.

Keep on running your goober smoocher Dude. Cause on game night I'm reading this post to the team just before we go on the field. Nothing like a little inspiration to fire us up even more. By the way your so called fans at the game, while we were walking on the field, wished us luck and "hope you beat the he** out of them". What was that all about????

Keep on running your goober smoocher Dude. Cause on game night I'm reading this post to the team just before we go on the field. Nothing like a little inspiration to fire us up even more. By the way your so called fans at the game, while we were walking on the field, wished us luck and "hope you beat the he** out of them". What was that all about????

Another highly informative and intelligent post from a JC student-athlete. If it takes a post on a message board to fire you up for a region game, than you are clearly in the wrong sport. Does JC offer intramural sports? Maybe a chessclub? Please do your school a favor and look into something a little less competitive.

How can you say staff? Brimmer SR has been in Jeff Co. for over 30 years, little Brimmer been around a long time and Anderson knows how to win looked how he turned the wrestling program around at Jeff Co. All three of these Men knows what it means to win at JCHS

Gut is probably the only one that COULD be retained. As far as Brimmer Sr., its been long enough. As far as Jonathan is concerned, he should have never been hired in the first place. He should cut his teeth on 1-A football and work his way up. As far as wrestling, how are they ranked in the state? Little Brimmer played on three straight losing teams. All the other coaches, OUTTA HERE !!!

Gut is probably the only one that COULD be retained. As far as Brimmer Sr., its been long enough. As far as Jonathan is concerned, he should have never been hired in the first place. He should cut his teeth on 1-A football and work his way up. As far as wrestling, how are they ranked in the state? Little Brimmer played on three straight losing teams. All the other coaches, OUTTA HERE !!!

How long is Coach Brimmer going to stay at JCHS?

Since Coach U has been at JCHS he has gone 11-19 and has not played one round in the playoffs. Who cares what he done at Oakland, after the 1998 championship season Oakland football took a nose dive. The coach before him left the program loaded. The JCHS program is on a downward spiral and no signs of pulling it out of the spin.

GOD HELP JEFFERSON COUNTY FOOTBALL !!!!

Uh.......you need to read up on Oakland History. Coach U was in the playoffs every yr at OHS. We went to the semis in 99 , being put out by Sevier Cty. Several of those yrs, we were put out by Riverdale. Ever heard of them? Ever played them?

Nosedive was because of Siegel opening 3 miles away from our campus and we were made into a school with 50% free lunch population.

Edited by 2priceless

i think on the qb situation that zack will definately get the starting position and his back up will be jesse johnson. and christians backup will be steele or moore probably. what about a kicker? they lost dave and he was one of the best in the state.

Well I think Jesse Johnson is terrible and needs to stop posting under different aliases to promote himself.

Edited by OSUbucks

I think Morristown East Will be strong enought up-front in 2007 to beat Jeff Co.

Jefferson Co. had to beat us on a last play in 2006 and overtime in 2005. I think

Morristown East got alot better as the year went on, and Jeff Co. got worst.

We have alot of retuning players. We have a great Coach in Hatcher, he is building a championship team. Good luck too both teams, the game is too close to call, but I pick the Canes!

Ironic that you proclaim the game is "too close to call", then proceed to call it...9 months early.

Edited by OSUbucks