Ladies Classic

GreeneCountyfan

Webb hasn't had a win against a WC caliber team (losses to Shelbyville and Cleveland) and I think it will take more than Faith and Glory to beat Wilson Central.

I wonder? Can you make up your mind?

Webb hasn't had a win against a WC caliber team (losses to Shelbyville and Cleveland) and I think it will take more than Faith and Glory to beat Wilson Central.

I wonder? Can you make up your mind?

??????

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After taking down Lexington Catholic tonight I would have to say yes.

Thanks to the HELP of the officials Webb took down Lexington Catholic. Novosel wasn't able to play but maybe a combine of two quarters due to picky fouls that she was whistled for and even two of her fouls that was called on her she was not even in the play. The kid still had 21 points and 7 rebounds and the great Glory Johnson was guarding her and Webb coach had to change it up cause she could not guard her. If they would have let her play as they did Johnson then Lexington Catholic wins this game by 10 plus points. I really truely believe the officials took this game out of the hands of the players and this makes me really feel bad for the Lexington Catholic team. The best three teams in this tournament were Lexington Catholic, Shelbyville, and Wilson Central. None of the three teams played there best games and this is how Webb was able to win this tournament. Webb was on top of there game.

I am a huge fan of the greene county tournament but from talking to some of the better teams that were in attendance this year it seems if they don't start getting better officials then the better teams are going stop coming. In many games I felt the officials took the game out of the hands of the kids and make very important calls to makesure certain teams won the game.

By the way I was at the Shelbyville vs. Webb game and Shelbyville didn't need the police for them to win the game unlike you needing the officials to win the Greene County tournament.

Thanks to the HELP of the officials Webb took down Lexington Catholic. Novosel wasn't able to play but maybe a combine of two quarters due to picky fouls that she was whistled for and even two of her fouls that was called on her she was not even in the play. The kid still had 21 points and 7 rebounds and the great Glory Johnson was guarding her and Webb coach had to change it up cause she could not guard her. If they would have let her play as they did Johnson then Lexington Catholic wins this game by 10 plus points. I really truely believe the officials took this game out of the hands of the players and this makes me really feel bad for the Lexington Catholic team. The best three teams in this tournament were Lexington Catholic, Shelbyville, and Wilson Central. None of the three teams played there best games and this is how Webb was able to win this tournament. Webb was on top of there game.

I am a huge fan of the greene county tournament but from talking to some of the better teams that were in attendance this year it seems if they don't start getting better officials then the better teams are going stop coming. In many games I felt the officials took the game out of the hands of the kids and make very important calls to makesure certain teams won the game.

By the way I was at the Shelbyville vs. Webb game and Shelbyville didn't need the police for them to win the game unlike you needing the officials to win the Greene County tournament.

The worst call was when Glory "piled on" like in football in the last 30 seconds of the game, with the officials calling a jump ball with possession going to Webb. It should have been call a "late hit" You are so RIGHT, the officials changed the outcome of many of the games.

The worst call was when Glory "piled on" like in football in the last 30 seconds of the game, with the officials calling a jump ball with possession going to Webb. It should have been call a "late hit" You are so RIGHT, the officials changed the outcome of many of the games.

Was it the dumb ol IMAC boys?

They did the same to Greeneville when they played Lexington Catholic.

I heard at one point in the beginning of the second half Lexington had two fouls and Webb had been given 10- Point being if you want to blame officiating on a win or a loss it appears the "poor" officiating worked BOTH ways. I also heard the score at halftime was Webb ahead by 20 points. GLORY does not get much help from the officials when she is in the paint. She gets pounded...Enough sour grapes, it sounds like you had 2 very good teams playing a very good game.

I heard at one point in the beginning of the second half Lexington had two fouls and Webb had been given 10- Point being if you want to blame officiating on a win or a loss it appears the "poor" officiating worked BOTH ways. I also heard the score at halftime was Webb ahead by 20 points. GLORY does not get much help from the officials when she is in the paint. She gets pounded...Enough sour grapes, it sounds like you had 2 very good teams playing a very good game.

WELL SAID

WELL SAID

With 7 minutes to go in the second quarter Lex Cath best player got called for her third foul and was not even near the play! The kid sit the rest of the half and then fouled out at the 6 minute mark of the 4th quarter. I have only watch Lex Cath play in the greene County tourney but it is very clear that with this kid in the game they are a top 10 team but the officials took it out of there hands and made it a easy night for Webb. It was very clear what was going on. I find it very funny that you say Glory takes a beaten maybe you should watch her more closely due to every coach I have spoken with says she play very dirty and cheap shots players from the other team in every game.

Was it the dumb ol IMAC boys?

They did the same to Greeneville when they played Lexington Catholic.

In the Greeneville game vs Lex Cath I thought both teams got the wrong end of the deal with the officials. I thought that Greeneville got calls called againist them that could have went againist Lex Cath and felt that Lex Cath had the same done to them. In the end I felt they even out but I was very impressed with Greeneville two post players both played really well.

With 7 minutes to go in the second quarter Lex Cath best player got called for her third foul and was not even near the play! The kid sit the rest of the half and then fouled out at the 6 minute mark of the 4th quarter. I have only watch Lex Cath play in the greene County tourney but it is very clear that with this kid in the game they are a top 10 team but the officials took it out of there hands and made it a easy night for Webb. It was very clear what was going on. I find it very funny that you say Glory takes a beaten maybe you should watch her more closely due to every coach I have spoken with says she play very dirty and cheap shots players from the other team in every game.

somebody call the waaahbulance...........or better yet bbjunkie why dont ya take another ride on your crycycle

too funny..............all webb did was beat every opponent they played and hence won the tourny

simple stuff............no black helicopters or grassy knolls!

go ahead try to console yourself with its the officials fault.........!!!! or maybe this one.............the fouls arent even!...........waah waah waah :thumb:

somebody call the waaahbulance...........or better yet bbjunkie why dont ya take another ride on your crycycle

too funny..............all webb did was beat every opponent they played and hence won the tourny

simple stuff............no black helicopters or grassy knolls!

go ahead try to console yourself with its the officials fault.........!!!! or maybe this one.............the fouls arent even!...........waah waah waah :thumb:

It is obvious that bbjunkie is a flight/ Shelbyville fan. He needs to take another ride on that crycycle

In the Greeneville game vs Lex Cath I thought both teams got the wrong end of the deal with the officials. I thought that Greeneville got calls called againist them that could have went againist Lex Cath and felt that Lex Cath had the same done to them. In the end I felt they even out but I was very impressed with Greeneville two post players both played really well.

I guess everyone should be thankful that out of this field,only Jeff county, MoWest and Greeneville have to deal with these IMAC officials. You can all go home and complain about your own bad officiating.