Purple Pounders

GUMP

Why in the world is Coach Campbell leaving???????

Can they get back to the level of 2003 any time soon??????

HAHA why lord no! The only reason they were good that year was because of the Tyner got turned into a Mag. school and a lot of the middle school athletes went to Brown because they thought Tyner was going to turn into a "private" school i guess you could say. Central will probably be a losing season team for a long time! There middle school is falling apart and all the athletes are going to Hunter then to Ooltewah or even a Private school.

Central has athletes. I felt they had better athletes than a couple of teams that Ooltewah has played. They are not well coached and that is the reason they are where they are. They have great size and speed but are not diciplined. If Central gets a good coach they will compete.

False! Soddy Daisy in my opinion has the best coach in the City and they have athletes but not football players and look how they did! High school is about 90 to 95% of the players the left overs is the coaching

Central has athletes but use them wrong. When they have 2 guys who are 6'2 260+ out wide at wide receiver something is wrong. They are athletic big guys but why are they wide outs? The tailback is 250+ pounds and it set 10 yards deep in their I formation. Why? He is way to slow to be set way back there. Half the time Central's players were out of position or to confused to make the play. Ask the coaches at Ooltewah, Central has athletes but has yet to do anything with them.

Central has athletes but use them wrong. When they have 2 guys who are 6'2 260+ out wide at wide receiver something is wrong. They are athletic big guys but why are they wide outs? The tailback is 250+ pounds and it set 10 yards deep in their I formation. Why? He is way to slow to be set way back there. Half the time Central's players were out of position or to confused to make the play. Ask the coaches at Ooltewah, Central has athletes but has yet to do anything with them.

Is that the reason they are so good at basketball baseball soccer and all the other sports??? Im tellin ya man the athletes over there on hwy 58 are just flowing!!! ya ill ask the coaches and they will prolly tell me that they do have some but thats just because they are being nice!Ill ask coach Smith Jr. and he will tell me the truth! ill get back to ya on that one! They have Bartley Moyers!

Central has athletes. I felt they had better athletes than a couple of teams that Ooltewah has played. They are not well coached and that is the reason they are where they are. They have great size and speed but are not diciplined. If Central gets a good coach they will compete.

I am glad that you are so smart. Oh, your an owl, I guess you are smart, not. 60 percent of Centrals starters this season were soph. They will have 28 seniors next season. I dont know what you are talking about, you guys have only been winning for about 5 years and you talk smack. Win the big one and then talk. I can promise you that it isnt coaching. All the coaches come from winning programs and they dont have any 70 year olds coaching. If Central had an over populated school to choose their players from they would be winning right now. Why is it that there are kids who live right next to Central end up at Ootlewah? Go figure.

I am glad that you are so smart. Oh, your an owl, I guess you are smart, not. 60 percent of Centrals starters this season were soph. They will have 28 seniors next season. I dont know what you are talking about, you guys have only been winning for about 5 years and you talk smack. Win the big one and then talk. I can promise you that it isnt coaching. All the coaches come from winning programs and they dont have any 70 year olds coaching. If Central had an over populated school to choose their players from they would be winning right now. Why is it that there are kids who live right next to Central end up at Ootlewah? Go figure.

Here we go again about winning the big one :rolleyes:

Central needs to play with heart and not on their sleeves. They have athletes year in and out but IMHO they get polluted minds by those who what to play the game their way and not the coaches way they are more worried about the name on the back of their jersey rather than playing as a team. as the saying goes great offense score points but great defense wins championships the same goes with individuals they make plays but a team wins the game. Central needs to develop a family relationship with one another and push each other to the next level but this will not happen if the leadership and role models of the upperclassmen do not set good examples for those who will fill their shoes in the future. Lead by example and great things will follow. Go Owls!

Here we go again about winning the big one :rolleyes:

Central needs to play with heart and not on their sleeves. They have athletes year in and out but IMHO they get polluted minds by those who what to play the game their way and not the coaches way they are more worried about the name on the back of their jersey rather than playing as a team. as the saying goes great offense score points but great defense wins championships the same goes with individuals they make plays but a team wins the game. Central needs to develop a family relationship with one another and push each other to the next level but this will not happen if the leadership and role models of the upperclassmen do not set good examples for those who will fill their shoes in the future. Lead by example and great things will follow. Go Owls!

I agree with you about the relationship! I hang out with a some of the players that were on the 03 team and they had and some still have a great relationship with one another, but being more serious than my last post; which i was just joking with someone, but yes Central does have some good athletes and i would love to see them to start competting again i know that i lived right behind Central and i was one of those guys that went to Ooltewah, but can you blame me?