Wilson Central @ Greene Co. Classic

Doc2000

The Lady Wildcats of Wilson Central High School will be playing in the first round of the Greene Co. Bank Ladies Classic on Wednesday Dec 27 11:30am est. vs. Morristown West HS Game results to be posted here as time permits. Other teams in the tournament:

North Greene HS, Briarcrest, Sevier County, Lexington Catholic (Ky), West Greene HS. Knox Webb, South Greene HS., Maryville, Jefferson County, Shelbyville, Greeneville, Boone Co. (KY), Chuckey-Doak, Archbishop Carroll, PA.

You can get further information on tournaments website: http://gclc.xtn.net/

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lady Wildcats of Wilson Central High School will be playing in the first round of the Greene Co. Bank Ladies Classic on Wednesday Dec 27 11:30am est. vs. Morristown West HS Game results to be posted here as time permits. Other teams in the tournament:

North Greene HS, Briarcrest, Sevier County, Lexington Catholic (Ky), West Greene HS. Knox Webb, South Greene HS., Maryville, Jefferson County, Shelbyville, Greeneville, Boone Co. (KY), Chuckey-Doak, Archbishop Carroll, PA.

You can get further information on tournaments website: http://gclc.xtn.net/

Go Lady Wildcats!

Bring back the trophy!

Wednesday results

Wilson Central moved into the quarterfinal round of the Greene Co. Bank Ladies' Classic earlier today as the Lady Wildcats outscored Morristown West High School by the score of 66-34.

Scoring for WC were Tierney Jenkins with 16, Jessyca Christopher coming off the bench to score 12. Jasmine Hassell and Sara Williams each scoring 9 followed by Lauren Farmer 6, Chelsea Burroughs 5 and 3 points each for Kristyn Clark, Lauren Wasson, and Kelsey McGee. Wilson Central hit 7 three pointers in a game that was decided pretty much by the half.

Quarter scoring went like this.....After 1 quarter 18-5 WC, 38-16 at the half. WC continued in the third scoring 20 to make the score 58-25. Wilson Central out-rebounded the Lady Trojans 45-17 and shot 47% from the field.

Wilson Central will now play Knox Webb who defeated West Greene High School earlier today 81-34. Gametime is slated for a Thursday 5:30pm est tipoff.

Other game winners today at the time of this post are:

Briarcrest over North Greene and Lexington Catholic defeating Sevier County.

Edited by Doc2000

Thursday results

Playing in the Greene County Bank Ladies' Classic in Greeneville, Tennessee, Wilson Central fell to Knox Webb by the final score of 52-48. The score was tied 10 times and the lead changed 12 times between these two talented high school teams. Tierney Jenkins scored 20 points for the Lady Wildcats while Jasmine Hassell put in 16. Sara Williams, Lauren Wasson and Jessyca Christopher scored 6,3 and 3 respectively for Wilson Central whose record now stands at 14-1.

Ladies' Classic 2005 MVP Glory Johnson (Jr.) of Knox Webb led all scorers with 22 points followed by Faith Dupree's 13. Meghan Davis, Jessica Walter, Shayla Jackson Emily Dupree and Jessica Goswitz scored 2, 2,4,4 and 4 respectively.

Score by quarters was as follows:

1st quarter, 16-14 Webb

2nd quarter 29-27 Wilson Central

3rd quarter 46-43 Webb

4th quarter 52-48 Webb

Wilson Central will now play on Friday against Memphis Briarcrest who was defeated by Maryville. Gametime will be 4:00pm est.

Thursday results

Playing in the Greene County Bank Ladies' Classic in Greeneville, Tennessee, Wilson Central fell to Knox Webb by the final score of 52-48. The score was tied 10 times and the lead changed 12 times between these two talented high school teams. Tierney Jenkins scored 20 points for the Lady Wildcats while Jasmine Hassell put in 16. Sara Williams, Lauren Wasson and Jessyca Christopher scored 6,3 and 3 respectively for Wilson Central whose record now stands at 14-1.

Ladies' Classic 2005 MVP Glory Johnson (Jr.) of Knox Webb led all scorers with 22 points followed by Faith Dupree's 13. Meghan Davis, Jessica Walter, Shayla Jackson Emily Dupree and Jessica Goswitz scored 2, 2,4,4 and 4 respectively.

Score by quarters was as follows:

1st quarter, 16-14 Webb

2nd quarter 29-27 Wilson Central

3rd quarter 46-43 Webb

4th quarter 52-48 Webb

Wilson Central will now play on Friday against Memphis Briarcrest who was defeated by Maryville. Gametime will be 4:00pm est.

What happen to our other 3 point generators Farmer and Clark?

If Webb and SCHS can make it through the next game. :lol:

I hope neither is looking past those. :rolleyes:

Shelbyville is done My friends in knoxville say they have no bench and Lexington has to many guns plus rank #2 in nation. My cystral ball is fixed and ready to show how far shelbyville will fall. shelbyville pt g can not make it with her back up according to my friends. WATCH AND SEE Flatcreekjim my mom still love to go out with you

Shelbyville is done My friends in knoxville say they have no bench and Lexington has to many guns plus rank #2 in nation. My cystral ball is fixed and ready to show how far shelbyville will fall. shelbyville pt g can not make it with her back up according to my friends. WATCH AND SEE Flatcreekjim my mom still love to go out with you

Lexington Catholic is no number 3 team in the nation. Shelbyville will win this game.

...Wilson Central whose record now stands at 14-1.

I thought Wilson Central lost to Riverdale in the Hall of Fame game. Would that not make them 14-2? How can you count the Hall of Fame game on your record some years and not count it in others? Is it purely the disgression of the coach to either count the wins or losses on your record or not to? What is the TSSAA's stance on the subject?

Edited by mjbears#1

I thought Wilson Central lost to Riverdale in the Hall of Fame game. Would that not make them 14-2? How can you count the Hall of Fame game on your record some years and not count it in others? Is it purely the disgression of the coach to either count the wins or losses on your record or not to? What is the TSSAA's stance on the subject?

Hall of Fame games do not have to be counted. Most teams only count them if they win. Seems like everyone should do the same.