Oakland v. Siegel

MidTennFootball

Thats impossible for you...Always have to try and have the last word.

Says someone exactly like me... :lol:

No, Peanut is a junior. Last year was his first year to play. I don't remember him going in at all last year. He has such a leadership presence when he on the court. His drive and personality seems to make everyone step up their game. Great guy on and off the court. Even fast and aggressive on the football field.

Ok, glad you said that....thought I recognized the name as a football player.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wondered when the nickname came about :lol: Apology accepted! :lol:

I called him that last year off the court and then he said he didn't mind it so everyone started doing it.

And unfortunately I'm not like you 2p. I do not let Bias affect every post I make. And if I remember correctly I rarely posted for the better part of 7 months?

Well guess what i am back and arnt you cool... I wish i could be as hard as you and play football and talk bad about cutter... See you got it twsited son... he dont and i am sorry he is a good player but he cant help that i just laugh at you cause when ever u have a chance to dog on him u do and u know he is a good player u just like to call him out casue u aint got nothing else to do but dream about boys in there football uniforms. Ur a joke

I'm sorry but I would not dog on him if yall had not promised 20 points and 10 rebounds every game and yall didn't think that he was a basketball god. I am sorry that you have to come on the T and attack people personally instead of talking about the game, but it doesn't bother me.

I'm sorry but I would not dog on him if yall had not promised 20 points and 10 rebounds every game and yall didn't think that he was a basketball god. I am sorry that you have to come on the T and attack people personally instead of talking about the game, but it doesn't bother me.

it was only one person that said that ... not everyone

Hoolie, guess you are choosing to ignore randymc's OFFICIAL stats.........Cutter was 3 of 15 from the field and 8 of 10 from the charity stripe. So stop with your he only took 9 shots .....he took 15.

Also we are sick and tired of hearing about that JJ Reddick altho I am thrilled that you finally learned how to spell his name. Cutter is no Reddick......and we saw how well Reddick did last yr is his last game . HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Edited by 2priceless

Hoolie, guess you are choosing to ignore randymc's OFFICIAL stats.........Cutter was 3 of 15 from the field and 8 of 10 from the charity stripe. So stop with your he only took 9 shots .....he took 15.

Also we are sick and tired of hearing about that JJ Reddick altho I am thrilled that you finally learned how to spell his name. Cutter is no Reddick......and we saw how well Reddick did last yr is his last gane . HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oakland's D played great

Also we are sick and tired of hearing about that JJ Reddick altho I am thrilled that you finally learned how to spell his name. Cutter is no Reddick......and we saw how well Reddick did last yr is his last game . HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Kinda like you choose to ignore where I corrected myself and said that that was only including mid range runners and 3 pointers. I realized I didn't count layups which he did miss a few. But its cool, selective reading makes you feel real warm inside doesn't it? Almost like you won your arguement right? And I mention him because he was king of pump faking 3 pointers to draw the foul and get to the free throw line where he excelled. Unless its not allowed that we support our arguements with facts. In which case you would probably need to specify those parameters that I mentioned earlier but until then I will keep pointing out instances where this is a commonly used play. And btw...get back to me when you have those parameters that we are allowed to use...wouldn't want my statements to be misconstrued as getting frustrated because I point out facts or discrepancies in decades or anything

And yes He was moved to guard the freshman Gooch

Edited by Harris' hooligans

Guest dare_2_dream

Just a few notes and thoughts on the game:

Yes he had 18 points, yes he is Siegel's best player, yes he is a good basketball player and a heck of a competitor, he does need a supporting cast around him....just like when David Price and the rest left Ben Sneed alone, he wasn't nearly the same player. One of the differences in the game however, was he was 0-7 in the 1st half, when Siegel really had a chance to do somethign and build a lead. He ended 3-15 and 8-10 from the line.

He did miss the 2 after he got hit pretty good after the 3 point attempt.

Kinda like after last year's game at Siegel?

Yeah, 10 of those offensive rebounds came on 2 series of shots....both teams shot pitiful from the field, 28% and 27% I guess with that many missed shots, there are going to be a TON of rebounds.

Glad someone else recognizes there is not much talent around him besides me.

Edited by dare_2_dream