Father Ryan Invitational

TheFisherman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Felix and Wright pair up this time?

Looks like they will not pair up at Ryan or maybe anytime in the future if the call I just received is correct .

According to a call from the Ryan gym from someone who was reading me the brackets, Felix has weighed in and is wrestling 145. Wright has weighed in and is wrestling 160. They are in the process of redoing the 152 bracket due to some unexpected vacanies ( and, no, it is not because all the 145s are trying to bump up from that weight to 152)

If this is where Felix is headed for the rest of the year, that could significantly revise the landscape at 145 and 152.

Looks like they will not pair up at Ryan or maybe anytime in the future if the call I just received is correct .

According to a call from the Ryan gym from someone who was reading me the brackets, Felix has weighed in and is wrestling 145. Wright has weighed in and is wrestling 160. They are in the process of redoing the 152 bracket due to some unexpected vacanies ( and, no, it is not because all the 145s are trying to bump up from that weight to 152)

If this is where Felix is headed for the rest of the year, that could significantly revise the landscape at 145 and 152.

Can someone tell me what the status of the 140 bracket is after Friday's matches?

thanks

Can someone tell me what the status of the 140 bracket is after Friday's matches?

thanks

I can tell you that Konz is not wrestling this weekend due to illness . The young man from houston is in cons . and the young man from overton that beat him was beat by Wiley Davis of franklin.

Sergio is waiting at 152.

Sergio is waiting at 152. He did not wrestle last night. 2 forfits.

Did the MBA 215 wrestle last night?

Edited by rigger101