Top 20 In 1A

ptguard12

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be Grace Baptist Academy I believe..... B)

grace babtist got beat by jackson co 64-29 this year and all those south fans talk of forrest over rbs last year in state but don't mention JC over summertown by 20 plus points in semi game in state.we all know forrest was ultimate winner last year but for most years its not even close and this year 7a will prevail.

grace babtist got beat by jackson co 64-29 this year and all those south fans talk of forrest over rbs last year in state but don't mention JC over summertown by 20 plus points in semi game in state.we all know forrest was ultimate winner last year but for most years its not even close and this year 7a will prevail.

Clarkrange also beat GBA 62-38 this year also!

Dont count your crows til they hatch!!! B)

Even if you have the best team in the state up there, that does not guarantee a win. The best team in the state last year, Jackson County, lost to the Rockets when it counted most. Ka CHOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus, the best team in the state this year is, drum roll please, RICHLAND....... :(

Well, one of the best at least. Everyone take care. B)

7A always thinks they will prevail, and certainly have had their share.....however there are several teams outside of 7A that are just as good...I don't think Grace Batist is one of the stronger ones I was just saying who they were.....Summertown had their starting point guard out hurt at State, not saying it would have made a difference but it would have made a difference. 7A must get through several really good teams before getting any kind of Gold Ball...don't count yourselves winners too early again..... :)

7a may not win but they do have the strongest district in the state...Every team except Hermitage springs has a winning record...Though I won't count my chickens before they hatch, but they have a huge crack right down the middle...:)...But if RBS plays like they did tonight JC and Crange will be coming out of the district...I guess every team has their games and tonight was ours...

7a may not win but they do have the strongest district in the state...Every team except Hermitage springs has a winning record...Though I won't count my chickens before they hatch, but they have a huge crack right down the middle...:)...But if RBS plays like they did tonight JC and Crange will be coming out of the district...I guess every team has their games and tonight was ours...

So true. It really has alot of luck involved when you are dealing with a bunch of really good teams. It should be fun. :)