Candidates for the McCallie job?

Letsplayball

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCallie should speak with Brothers (PJPII), Pack (Ensworth), Pemberton (Knox Catholic), Meske(Knox Webb). They have been successful at smaller DII schools are ready for this kind of challenge.

We had a Knox Catholic game earlier this year. Pemberton would be a very good choice. Excellent coach with the personality all the players and parents like.

WHERE IS UNCFAN, ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS "I TOLD YOU SO BOY". I PREDICTED THIS ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO :ph34r: .....GO OWLS!

Since UNCFAN hasnt been around lately ill ask a question for him, do you know if Potter will be taking any of his coaching staff up to Brentwood, since the Head coach gets to decide who he wants?Just asking cuz you seem to be good at knowing secrete infomation! :ph34r::ph34r:

ummm once again not to take anything away from that but, McCallie and Marion County are not on the same level and im sure Im not the only one to think that!Therefore explaining why I would not happen to know that, seeing that I dont keep up with Marion County football, but im sure he is still a fine coach! But the question is is he ready for D-II AAA Prep football, also known as the Elite Eight>?

They would have beat your eyes in. You guys have a little bit of an ego. Or should I say a lot. It's high school football.

Since UNCFAN hasnt been around lately ill ask a question for him, do you know if Potter will be taking any of his coaching staff up to Brentwood, since the Head coach gets to decide who he wants?Just asking cuz you seem to be good at knowing secrete infomation! :ph34r::ph34r:

you would be correct in my knowledge of the chattanooga highschool football scene, my sources say he is attempting to bring a few with him. go owls :ph34r::ph34r:

They would have beat your eyes in. You guys have a little bit of an ego. Or should I say a lot. It's high school football.

Well McCallie has been known as a dominate football team! The facts dont lie, ego or not its people like you that give mccallie a reason to have an ego! They are good and they know it, last time i checked that was called confidence not an EGO! :lol::D

Well, if McCallie were not a dominate force there is a big problem. As posted earlier we do have some of the best athletes from across the nation. And do you really think the private school coahes of the "elite eight" are better than a public school coach? (Does sound kinda snobby).

I think the public school coach is just as good if not better. Look at what they have to work with. Taking care of the field, weight training, weight room upkeep. Trying to make sure the kids come to school and pass. As well as teaching classes. But above all making athletes out of regular kids. Not to mention the fact that money is always and issue in public and never one in private.

I think it would be interesting to see what a good private school coach could do with an average public school team.. Then I would like to have the who's worthy of being a coach in the "elite eight" post discussion....

There are plenty of phenomenal athletes that can't or don't go to private schools for various reasons that play for public schools every year. Also, the coaches in DII AAA teach as well, and some are even Athletic Directors, which has been known to be as demanding as cleaning up a weight room or cutting the grass.