Antioch vs. McGavock(12-aaa game of the week)

cobrafan90

Big game Friday night. Antioch has a bad taste in their mouth from the arby's classic. McGavock wants to prove they are part of the top of 12-aaa.

This is the first of two big games for Antioch who plays Whites Creek on next Tuesday.

If Antioch looks ahead to Whites Creek, McGavock could pull the upset.

What are your thoughts..................

Big game Friday night. Antioch has a bad taste in their mouth from the arby's classic. McGavock wants to prove they are part of the top of 12-aaa.

This is the first of two big games for Antioch who plays Whites Creek on next Tuesday.

What are your thoughts..................THE BEARS BY AT LEAST 12

You are right they have a bad taste in their mouths. To dominate all week at the Arby's Classic. Only to get beat by the better team that night. Those boys at Antioch are focused and ready for the next 2 weeks and one game at a time. McGavock then Whites Creek and then Hillsboro. I feel sorry for McGavock I would not like to be the next opponent for Antioch. Especially since this game is a little bit of a rivalry to both teams.

Bears 71-60 over Mcgavok

No they won't McGavock is good but no where as good as Antioch.

you were correct

MCGAVOCK WILL PULL THE UPSET

upset hahaha :(

YOU THOUGHT WRONG

hats off to coach sims he coached one heck of a game! Mcgavock led antioch by 10 until upton got into foul trouble early in the 1st quarter. Mcgavock led a majority of the game, if i was antioch i wouldn't be so quick to brag on beating a team that is less talented. That coach can't control that team. Da Creek will dominate antioch because antioch plays street ball and da creek runs plays. Nollner will also out coach antioch coaches.

hats off to coach sims he coached one heck of a game! Mcgavock led antioch by 10 until upton got into foul trouble early in the 1st quarter. Mcgavock led a majority of the game, if i was antioch i wouldn't be so quick to brag on beating a team that is less talented. That coach can't control that team. Da Creek will dominate antioch because antioch plays street ball and da creek runs plays. Nollner will also out coach antioch coaches.

I think the whites creek-antioch game will be a good. I also understand if upton didn't get in foul troble the bears would of won by 20.

I think the whites creek-antioch game will be a good. I also understand if upton didn't get in foul trouble the bears would of won by 20.

Edited by midstateAPvoter