Wayne Co. vs Summertown

byrd4wayne

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I hadn't heard it from you Pageman, I don't think I would have believed it. If it holds true what a blow to Summertown! I really would hate it for the team as they have so much potential this year, and this will affect the team so much....

That will be a big blow to summertown, but they're still a really great team. I think wayne county can win if and only if they will play like a team and keep their cool!!

They have the size advantage but they cant rely on that alone. They will have to play smart especially on defense(keep those feet movin ladies!!) and keep lovett from swooshin those threes! Summertown will have to find someone to stepup and fill in frank's position. Well.... good luck to both teams ya'll are really great competitors!!!!

SEE YA'LL FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get er done!

With the loss by Summetown and the way Wayne County is clicking, Wayne County should win this game.

Wayne County by 12.

Without the loss by Summertown, I would make this a pick'um. Wayne County has come a long way the last month.

Do not count the old ball coach at Summertown out yet. He knows how to rally a team.

Wow have ya'll put the jinx on Wayne Co. Remember this is being played in Summertown. They are more than just a one player team. Not predicting who will win but I see a barnburner coming on.

I know they are not a one player team but this is their first game without her, that's alot of points and rebounds they have to account for, and it may take time to adjust to a new rotation.

Man how I wish this had not happened. If anyone has ever read any of my post on what I think of Summertown ball, they would know I respect their program. I also have grown to love and respect individual players on that team via AAU etc.. and (M) is one of them. I will hold out hope to the end that this situation will resolve itself. If it does not, then I wish the best to (M) in college and I also wish the best for Summertown Basketball.

HOOPS TO YA!!!

kw

:angry: We had rather lose without her than win with her! Not much on quitters here in S'Town :angry:

Since the censors did not like my initial reply and deleted it, I'll just say this -

Get a clue bbfan - its obvious that you have no idea about the whole situation. Don't make posts unless you have some knowledge about what has transpired.

Edited by EagleClaw