What's Wrong with Pickett Co.?

pcbobcats1

There are MANY, MANY more problems than meets the eye at PCHS or in Pickett County for that matter. The problem are the adults and the politics. This is without a doubt effecting the coachs, players and community. The adminstration is awful, all the good leaders, teachers and coachs have left or got out and I dont blame them. The mess on the girls side for years has finally bled over into the boys program. Granted Coach Bibb may not be very good or work very hard, but it could be worse just asked the girls that have graduated the last 5 or 6 years. People in Pickett complain about all the staff being out of town, but again what choices do they have. Besides most Good coachs or adminstrators want to do the right thing and not influenced by ingnorance above them or a "BIG FAT DOCTOR" trying to buy them out under the table. I love PCHS and I feel very sorry for what they're thru, maybe some day it will get better. GO LADY BEE's!!!!!!!! :thumb::D

For What It's Worth,The Problems Of The Girls Team Has Nothing To Do With The Boys.As A Matter Of Fact,I Really Dont See Why Their Is So Much Criticizm On The Team.I Think That It Has Taken A Little Adjustment To Get Their Heads In The Game But When It Comes Down To It Pickett County Plays Hard-Nosed,Clutch Basketball.And As For The Remark That,"Coach Bibb May Not Be Very Good Or Work Very Hard." You Obviously Dont Know Him Then.He Is One Of The Hardest Working And Most Dedicated Coaches In This District,Region,And Probably Even State.He Knows A Lot About The Game And Is Doing Everything In His Power To Make A Winning Team.And Doing An Excellent Job If You Ask Me.

Edited by theboom

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For What It's Worth,The Problems Of The Girls Team Has Nothing To Do With The Boys.As A Matter Of Fact,I Really Dont See Why Their Is So Much Criticizm On The Team.I Think That It Has Taken A Little Adjustment To Get Their Heads In The Game But When It Comes Down To It Pickett County Plays Hard-Nosed,Clutch Basketball.And As For The Remark That,"Coach Bibb May Not Be Very Good Or Work Very Hard." You Obviously Dont Know Him Then.He Is One Of The Hardest Working And Most Dedicated Coaches In This District,Region,And Probably Even State.He Knows A Lot About The Game And Is Doing Everything In His Power To Make A Winning Team.And Doing An Excellent Job If You Ask Me.

Did anyone ask you?

I totally agree, Great kids, maybe most talent in class A in state!!! Someone has to drive the bus, if you know what i mean. GO LADY BEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb::lol::rolleyes:

Wasn't downing coach bibb, hes been around the game a while. I think he would make a great asst. coach. I believe if he had to help someone he could contribute much more. Then the Head Coach could be in charge of them being orgainized, make adjustments on the floor, and promoting his team in being CLASSY. He did a GREAT job for Roy Whited in this same reserved role at White County. Your way off target if you think that bibb works anywhere as hard as Coach Brent Smith, Charles Mitchell or Steve Asberry did for that matter. Ask any of the old timers up there!! GO LADY BEE's!!!!! ;)B)

Wasn't downing coach bibb, hes been around the game a while. I think he would make a great asst. coach. I believe if he had to help someone he could contribute much more. Then the Head Coach could be in charge of them being orgainized, make adjustments on the floor, and promoting his team in being CLASSY. He did a GREAT job for Roy Whited in this same reserved role at White County. Your way off target if you think that bibb works anywhere as hard as Coach Brent Smith, Charles Mitchell or Steve Asberry did for that matter. Ask any of the old timers up there!! GO LADY BEE's!!!!! :rolleyes::thumb:

Amen.